Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Current transmission

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NSMO

NSMO

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 05-May 16
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Hey guys,

I've bought a car with quite a bit of work done already, the person who owned the car previously passed away sadly but he loved the car and I know his family well. We're able to get most of the receipts for work/parts but since it was somewhat patchy I would love some opinions as to bits that I need to upgrade sooner rather than later and what essential parts are missing.

The car has a built motor apparently making about 900whp on e85 with some Linney turbos. The trans build list is as below...

Buschur billet front diff bearing and housing

Quiafe front diff

Quaife rear diff

Linney AWD driveshaft

Linney AWD cluthes

Linney AWD billet case

Dodson 8 pack clutch 

Billet A basket

Billet B basket

Trans lock gear

Upgraded circlips

Seals and shims

Dodson HD 1st gear

T1 braces

Trans cooler

Any help would be appreciated :)

Tim

2012 R35 650wk@4 wheels

Andrew@Cicio

Andrew@Cicio

Stock

• Vendors
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 07-April 20

Hey guys,

I've bought a car with quite a bit of work done already, the person who owned the car previously passed away sadly but he loved the car and I know his family well. We're able to get most of the receipts for work/parts but since it was somewhat patchy I would love some opinions as to bits that I need to upgrade sooner rather than later and what essential parts are missing.

The car has a built motor apparently making about 900whp on e85 with some Linney turbos. The trans build list is as below...

Buschur billet front diff bearing and housing

Quiafe front diff

Quaife rear diff

Linney AWD driveshaft

Linney AWD cluthes

Linney AWD billet case

Dodson 8 pack clutch 

Billet A basket

Billet B basket

Trans lock gear

Upgraded circlips

Seals and shims

Dodson HD 1st gear

T1 braces

Trans cooler

Any help would be appreciated :)

Tim

Hey Brother,

Id be happy to help with this!

Are you looking for recommendations on parts to get with the current setup or are you looking for opinions on what the next things to get for more power would be?

Thanks

Andrew

• NSMO likes this

Andrew Pasik

Sales | Cicio Performance

Phone: 678.297.7770 ext 106

http://www.cicioperformance.com

49579549671_a4d8b9958b_z.jpg

NSMO

NSMO

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 05-May 16
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
Hey Andrew,

Thanks mate :)

Basically need to know if there’s anything glaringly obvious missing with current setup that will lead to failure.

Medium term plan is Shep1K but want to know if I’m going to break my trans now haha

Tim

2012 R35 650wk@4 wheels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users