Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

(SOLD) NEW AirRex Air Suspension - $1499.95 (Regularly $6200, Price Drop)

airrex air ride suspension coilovers coils springs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tlilly

tlilly

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 15-December 15

UPDATE 12/22/2015: PRICE DROP!!!! 

Good morning everybody. To begin, I would like to thank a friend of mine, UnaBomber for giving me the information for this forum. 

The company I work for is selling a brand new AirRex air suspension kit, complete with front and rear strut assemblies, air management system and all related hardware for a 2008+ Nissan GTR. Long story short, a wholesale account of ours ordered the kit and later returned it. As a result, it has been sitting in stock as it cannot be returned. 

This kit is normally sold for $6,200 + shipping and applicable taxes. Due to the fact that we are in the European auto parts market we do not have the client base to sell this kit, which is why I wanted to reach out to GTR owners and enthusiasts to pass on the savings. 

We would be willing to sell this kit for $1,499.95 + shipping and applicable taxes. It is in stock ready to go, I was simply hoping to find a good home for it. Our loss if your gain. You are saving more than $4,700 compared to retail. 

If you are interested, you may order it online here: Nissan GTR AirRex Digital Air Management System

I can be reached directly at TLilly@ecstuning.com if you have any questions or concerns. If you want to shoot me an offer, feel free to do so. I am open to negotiating. Kit needs to be gone by the end of this week. 

Attached Images

• GTR AirRex Kit.jpg

Edited by tlilly, 22 December 2015 - 10:22 AM.

• Tim, ian.r and 7racer like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,905 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

Welcome to the Board Tilly if your a friend of Brians,your in the rite spot. GLWS

• ian.r and tlilly like this

tlilly

tlilly

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 15-December 15

Welcome to the Board Tilly if your a friend of Brians,your in the rite spot. GLWS

Thanks Tim! 

• Tim likes this

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,587 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
agreed Tim! GLWS.

this would go great with any kits, in particular any bensopra kit would be perfect.
  • tlilly likes this

tlilly

tlilly

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 15-December 15

agreed Tim! GLWS.

this would go great with any kits, in particular any bensopra kit would be perfect.

Thanks ian.r. 

I truly appreciate the kind words everyone. 

tlilly

tlilly

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 15-December 15

Price Dropped. Are you interested? If you are seriously interested but this is still out of your price range, send me an email with an offer and I will review it so that we can try to make a deal. 

Thanks in advance everybody! 

• Tim likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: airrex, air ride, suspension, coilovers, coils, springs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users