Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Remote start

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jnin

Jnin

Stock

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 26-February 18
Hi everyone
I recently purchased the fortin remote start kit from mypushcart but because I am in Australia its not 100% compatible with my GTR. Its a DBA 2012 model.

I can only start the car remotely when I press the lock button 3 times.

After the car starts fob key stops working so I cant unlock it and I cant stop the engine with the fob.

I can only unlock it using the good old fashion key and when I do that and open the door the engine stops.

Is there something that can be done to the BCM to bypass that and get the fob working after I remote start the car? I don’t want to buy a second remote for this.
Mypushcart doesnt have any solution on this unfortunately.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks

Ian201

Ian201

Stage 1 Member

• 139 posts
  • Joined 28-September 14
  • LocationStenungsund Sweden

http://www.carkitcompany.com/

You could try getting in touch with Brian at the carkitcompany. I don`t believe he`s active on the forums these days. He`s now back in the UK

Jnin

Jnin

Stock

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 26-February 18
Thanks man. Will do. But I think I will need to change the CAN bus code...maybe with a consult iii can be done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users