Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ID 1700X Injectors New / AL / ***SOLD***

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Itunevw

Itunevw

Stock

• Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 18-October 15

SOLD

Injectors are new

Private Sale
Auburn AL
Invoice Available to Serious Buyers

Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes or I may hand deliver depending on location (Arranged by Buyer/Seller)
Will You Ship International: Not Currently but feel free to ask (Arranged by Buyer if I consider this)
Payment: Cash/Wire Transfer/Cashier Check 
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: PM/ Email (twolf2190@gmail.com) / Cell 302 - five three zero - 4 five three 9
Trades: No 
Willing to part out items: Yes
Why is it for sale: New business investment and Planning for Baby late this year

Unfortunately the time has come to sell the drag car I was building and never got to completely finish. I have been building a 2000hp Methanol Drag Car for a few years now with the desire of running 7.50 with the proper safety equipment and being legal at NHRA tracks, besides for specials events. Unfortunately while I got about 90% of the way there, my wife and I are planning to have a baby this year, so I am trying to plan ahead for that, and need to reduce the garage size down. I have decided to part the car, so the first set of injectors are up for sale.

I have original invoice from T1 when i purchased these available to serious buyers. 

SOLD

GTR 140.jpg

GTR 141.jpg

GTR 144.jpg

Edited by Itunevw, 08 January 2021 - 10:32 PM.

Itunevw

Itunevw

Stock

• Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 18-October 15

SOLD Please Delete Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users