Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2014 GTR / 46k Miles / 7.50 Drag Car Roller / AL / SOLD

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Itunevw

Itunevw

Stage 1 Member

• 104 posts
  • Joined 18-October 15

2014 Blue 7.50 Drag Car Roller Alabama

Price SOLD
Miles 46k

VIN: JN1AR5EF9EM270853

Private Sale
Auburn AL
Title in Hand No Lien
No Accidents

Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Maybe (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: Not Currently but feel free to ask (Arranged by Buyer if I consider this)
Payment: Cash/Wire Transfer/Cashier Check (Title will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: PM/ Email (twolf2190@gmail.com) / Cell 302 - five three zero - 4 five three 9
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Its a Rolling Drag Car Chassis so you cannot drive
Willing to part out items: NO
Why is it for sale: New business investment and Planning for Baby late this year

Unfortunately the time has come to sell the drag car I was building and never got to completely finish. I have been building a 2000hp Methanol Drag Car for a few years now with the desire of running 7.50 with the proper safety equipment and being legal at NHRA tracks, besides for specials events. Unfortunately while I got about 90% of the way there, my wife and I are planning to have a baby this year, so I am trying to plan ahead for that, and need to reduce the garage size down. I have decided to part the car, so someone can decide how to build there own car, and this chassis should be one hell of a start for someone looking to build a legitimate safe drag car that can compete day in and day out.

Motor, trans, turbo kit, Orange T1 Drag Pack Wheels etc. will be for sale separately, there will be other threads on this but if you are interested in all of it please feel free to ask. 

More Photos will be available upon request.

Some of the parts included with the roller (Probably forgetting some stuff as well)

- GT1R Small Rear Brake Kit - Allows fitment of 15" wheels and retains a streetable rear brake with parking brake (Brand New)
- GT1R Front Brake Kit to clear 17" wheels (Not carbon Fiber) (Brand New)
- GT1R Bolt In Parachute mount (Brand New)
- Stroud parachute and flag (Brand New)
- Jerry Bickel Racing Parachute Release Cable Kit (Brand New)
- Schroth PROFI III-5 (Lap - snap, Lap adjust - down, black, Sub - bolt) (Brand New)
- RaceTech RT4119HRW Racing Seat (Brand New)
- GT1R manual steering rack for R35 GTR with U-Joint (Brand New)
- 25.3 Funny Car Cage, With Firewall, With False Floor in Driver Seat, Parachute Handle Mounted, etc.
- Volk ZE-40 Drag Pack on Mickey Thompson Tires
- Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk (OEM Style Gloss Finish)
- 2017+ OEM NISSAN GTR Side Skirts
- KW Coilover Sleeve Kit for OEM Suspension
- Drive Shaft Shop Pro Rear Axles
- SPL Rear Camber Links
- SPL Rear Toe Links
- Blue 2014 DBA GTR Chassis with 45k on it. Title in hand no lien
- OMP 310 ALU GT Steering Wheel (have buttons and wiring for this) (Brand New)
- Krontec Weld On Quick Release with Electrical Connector (Brand New)
- OEM GTR Trunk
- FatFab Coolant Overflow Reservoir 
- All Remaining OEM parts (interior, exterior, engine, exhaust, etc. included) There is a lot

GTR 52.jpg

GTR 54.jpg

GTR 21.jpg

GTR 9.jpg

GTR 5.jpg

GTR 12.jpg

GTR 14.jpg

GTR 8.jpg

GTR 18.jpg

GTR 5.jpg

Edited by Itunevw, 23 January 2021 - 08:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users