Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TT Huracan Vs Built GTR

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,880 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

Damn its moving. Next map up and can put even more hurting on a lot of cars . Nino S on Instagram has been rolling sub 3.5s with his stock motor huracan.

Bbut that guy admits he is pushing it

PurEvl

PurEvl

Stock

• Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 14-March 18

Bbut that guy admits he is pushing it

Yeah I've spoken with him a few times to see his intentions and end goal. Glad he's willing to push it and accept any results.
  • Tim likes this

CasualObserver

CasualObserver

Stage 4 Member

• 627 posts
  • Joined 11-August 14

That’s a fun street car. 9.2 @ 157 with a 3.6 means your running a good amount of boost by gear. 1.7 60’ ?

I assume it runs close to this on the street with a soft launch.

What’s the 100-150 on this setup ?

Prior to going to Motec the car ran a 1.50 60ft and 9.27 on the Michelin PS4 on a prepped track. Immediately after going Motec it wen 9.22 at a much higher MPH with a slower sixty foot as LC wasn’t quite dialed yet for Motec. Yes, the 9.22 was a 1.7 60. Woth my previous best 60ft and that MPH it would have been flirting with 8s. It was since turned up on E85 and made about another 200WHP. It was good for a 3.68 60-130 in this config. Never got a pass in before the snow started flying in IL. Now going built motor/trans.
  • Tim likes this

CasualObserver

CasualObserver

Stage 4 Member

• 627 posts
  • Joined 11-August 14

Yeah I've spoken with him a few times to see his intentions and end goal. Glad he's willing to push it and accept any results.

Yup, how roam averse are you? Do you mind popping a motor or a trans. I didn’t want to push to much harder and risk damaging a block or trans case. So I went the built route before suffering a major failure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users