Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2021 BMW X7

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tg07

tg07

Stage 2.5 Member

• 287 posts
  • Joined 02-November 16
  • LocationWisconsin

I placed an order yesterday for a BMW X7 x40i.  It'll be for my wife to replace her Toyota Highlander.  I was debating between the x40i and M50i, but felt that the x40i would be sufficient for her and hopefully be rock solid for 4+ years.  Went with the following options/packages: M Sport, Executive, Cold weather, Luxury seating, Aluminum running boards, Trailer hitch, Leather dash, Extended shadowline trim and M Sport brakes with blue calipers.

It'll be pretty much blacked out, which will match my GTR and F-150.

She doesn't know I ordered it, so it'll be a nice surprise shortly before Christmas.

• Tim and choerizo like this

Alpha 7

choerizo

choerizo

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,791 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13
  • LocationAustin, TX

Nice addition! One of my neighbors has a new X7 -- they are really sweet looking.

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 2,066 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
  • LocationNew York
Nice pick up. I just replaced my 17 X5M with a 21. Had the X7 M50i for a few days from the dealer, but with the kids being grown, at this point, just don’t need the extra space.

Did you get the “sky lounge” roof? It looks sick at night. Think it comes with the executive package.

The LEDs in the speakers are pretty trick too.
  • Tim likes this
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

tg07

tg07

Stage 2.5 Member

• 287 posts
  • Joined 02-November 16
  • LocationWisconsin
Thanks! It does have the sky lounge roof you referred to droptopp.

I actually test drove a blacked out 2021 X5M Competition. It looked awesome, but didn’t have the power I was expecting. And for $120k, I couldn’t justify it.

Alpha 7

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 2,066 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
  • LocationNew York
That roof is tits hahah. Wait until you run a couple of the relaxation programs. You can use their music or your own. At night makes you feel like your in. Nice lounge with some psychedelic lights hahaha.

The X5M is close to 6000lbs, but just needs a tune to rip. Sub 3 to 60 (no roll out attached) with just a JB4 and high 10’s.

They make one for the X7 too - simple two connections and obd2.

https://youtu.be/CaqMNxDIgUs
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

tg07

tg07

Stage 2.5 Member

• 287 posts
  • Joined 02-November 16
  • LocationWisconsin
Damn that is fast and sounds great! Now you’ve got me rethinking. I suppose if we like it enough, we can always upgrade in a couple years. Do the M50 and bolt-ons/tune.

Alpha 7

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 2,066 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
  • LocationNew York
Yep the M50i are mid 11’s tune only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users