Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2015 Black Edition part-out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

awdtt

awdtt

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,101 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

Since Fabshop doesn't have the ability to assemble my car and I'm now in Colorado, I've reached my limit of bullshit from that shop.  The guy doesn't return calls, texts, or emails.  I can't travel so don't have a way to oversee the project. Fabshop says that long block is completed but I have no idea what that means...is the motor in or out of the car, etc. Apparently there's no phone or email service at that shop.

The body has about 15K miles on it.

There are 2 motors.  One is a brand new Boost Logic built long block with ZERO miles.  Cost me about $21k NOT assembled.  The second motor needs a refresh but has a new block with ZERO miles.

Shep Stage 2.5 upgrade with all Dodson Extreme gears with ZERO miles.  A few other goodies that Shep threw in.  Cost was $16k.  I have the electronic correspondence regarding details if needed.

Turbos are the Boost Logic 1050x. They need to be inspected. 

The ETS exhaust with ceramic glass coating surrounded high grade cooling and reflective material.

Boost Logic IC and piping throughout.  For a complete list, look at my build thread.

You'll need a Jer-Dan and about eight (8) 64-quart bins for parts which are labeled and organized.

Title is clear.  I'm not looking to make money off this.  Just trying to defray some of the expenses.

Here's the deal: Because I can't even raise Fabshop on the phone, it'll be next to impossible to sell this thing one part at a time. So I won't.  I *WILL* sell the built motor as an assembly which will include covers, new pulleys, timing chain, etc.  The other new block, heads, and crank are for sale. Make offer.

EVERYTHING else must go in one big clusterfuck.  Contact me if you have questions.

GOOD LUCK!!!

2015 BE Frankenmotor

Kevin

Kevin

Stock

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-July 19

pm sent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Kevin