***SOLD SOLD SOLD***
2015 Nissan GTR Premium.
"Kream Developments" NISMO Edition widebody car, This is the only car in the US with this body kit.
Will come with a complete Amsoil oil change kit (oil, filter, flush) with purchase.
Transmission fluid (OEM) is just over 9,000 miles (replaced at 31,8XX), front and rear diffs are at just over 12,000 (Dodson).
Transmission replaced by Nissan under warranty at 31,800 miles. (shift fork went bad)
Car was purchased in 2017, completely stock, with 29,000 on the clock from Miami, FL. From there, I drove it for almost a year, then sent it to Harrison Performance and Tuning in Tucson, AZ for a SEMA 2018 build.
Car is a complete widebody overhaul, and all parts are molded. Body modifications include:
Rear bumper + valance
Large carbon center diffuser with F1 light
Front carbon wide fenders
Rear wide fenders, molded
Carbon sideskirts + running boards
Carbon running boards
Ceramic Pro Gold
Avant Garde F421 wheels. 20x11F, 20x13R, 285/35 & 345/30 MPSS tires. 75% tread remaining.
Airlift 3P with 5gal tank and 2 compressors
- I currently have the lower front lip and side skirt extensions removed because I was driving the car this summer; I can leave them off to assist you in shipping. They attach easily.
NISMO shift knob
Lsailt Android Auto/Apple Carplay integration unit
Car also originally had a "NISMO" style wing attached, but I later took it off and filled in the holes in the trunk, going "wingless" with the car. I still have the wing and will sell separately if you want it.
Car is currently FBO, tuned by Harrison Performance. Mods include:
- DW300 fuel pumps
- ID1050cc injectors
- VEX inconel downpipes
- Full Whifbitz 102mm titanium exhaust with triple-silenced Y-pipe. Car is very quiet, no drone on the highway, but has a very good sound under wide open throttle!
- Rampage Fabrication 3" titanium intakes
- Custom hard pipes from Harrison Performance with their "race style" intercooler (Vibrant core).
- Twin TIAL 50mm BOVs
- Cobb AP w/ TCM
- Visconti flex fuel kit with flex tune from Harrison (speed density). Car runs perfectly on WA state 92 pump all the way to E85 with any mix in between.
- 605awhp / 502awtq on 91 pump, 18psi
- 667awhp / 523awtq on E60, 18psi
Interested parties are welcome to message me and I'm happy to walk you around the car, take more photos, etc. VIN available upon request.
Driver's seat has small tear on door-side
Dash leather has small pick/tear up by the cluster
Front lip will need to be sanded and re-cleared (rash)
Thanks for your interest!
Edited by debtjet, 17 March 2021 - 02:12 PM.