Excellent functional condition with all hardware.
Make sure the steering column stays out of your lap.
$50 net via PayPal shipped in CONUS. PM me.
Edited by destroid, 28 July 2020 - 04:45 PM.
Jump to content
Everyone listen to Shawn (I have). He’s found or created all kinds of failure modes for the GT-R
Hmmm. I think that's an offhand compliment, but I'll take it...
1. Two transmission failures
2. Peeling off interior paint
3. Brake rotors punished to full cracking
4. Brake pads punished to the backing plates
5. Destroyed 2 FULL sets of carbon rotors (1 Carbon Ceramic Set from Stillen, 1 set of ZR-1's from Chevy)
6. Dog turned off GT-R while driving during a left turn at a red light (gee, why would I need a start button cover?)
7. god only knows how many grams of my engine are in waste oil somewhere
So, yeah. I know how to mess it up. I CAN tell you what NOT to do.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users