Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GS-F

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sam2avila

sam2avila

Stage 1 Member

• 119 posts
  • Joined 08-March 15
I was planning on getting a 997.2 GT3 in place of the R35. Ended up with this and sold the Evo, I am one happy puppy! 56193a736c501967b120236a83ad9d79.jpge9be3ea537179c67a13de7ae24b7d556.jpg
  • Tim and droptopp like this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,886 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

wow!  thats certainly different than a GT3!  Give us a review!

• droptopp and sam2avila like this

In7anity!!

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,855 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

Nice car and that color,quick impressions

• droptopp and sam2avila like this

sam2avila

sam2avila

Stage 1 Member

• 119 posts
  • Joined 08-March 15
Definitely a lot more comfortable than the Evo9 it replaced. First impressions: the seats, they look good and they feel great. The NA V8 needs to be wound up to be appreciated, but after around 3000rpm it comes alive with a satisfying engine note, no need for the artificial cabin engine sound, which I always turn off. Steering is EPS but not bad at all, direct but nothing like the connected feel of the R35 hydraulic rack. Haven't really driven it much or at the limit so cannot comment on the torque vectoring, but it's rear wheel drive so should be fun.
  • Tim, 7racer and droptopp like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users