Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Not for sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

vipevo9

vipevo9

Stock

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 05-January 19
  • LocationIllinois
Not for sale

Edited by vipevo9, 20 November 2020 - 08:46 PM.

• Tim likes this

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 2,066 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
  • LocationNew York
Car is immaculate - glad to see a CBA so well cared for. Good luck with sale or not and keep it
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,880 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

Deff a good looking car.Glws

vipevo9

vipevo9

Stock

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 05-January 19
  • LocationIllinois

Thanks, I hope she goes to a good home.

vipevo9

vipevo9

Stock

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 05-January 19
  • LocationIllinois
Please serious buyers only I have a lot of people wasting my time if your ready to buy call or text me.

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 2,066 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
  • LocationNew York
That’s the worst part of selling a car. I’ll tell some local guys.

Good luck and hopefully not too many scammers offering to pay you $10k more than the asking price as long as you ship it to them and cash their money orders. Ahh man don’t miss those days.
  • Tim likes this
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users