Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NISMO Extended Hub Bolts

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Biff_Malibu

Biff_Malibu

Stage 4 Member

• 830 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
  • LocationLos Angeles
Hello Friends,

I have an extra set of NISMO hub bolts (bought a set of M12s when buying the M14s for my NISMO). They don’t fit my car and they’ve been sitting on a shelf for two years. Whoever buys these will need to buy one more set to complete the car.

I am offering them for $0 plus shipping. The only thing I ask is the buyer give me their word they will complete the set and actually use them. This is not meant to be an exercise in extracting profit from generosity.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

e3e7a4a71410723bdf7ff0e72e44c9bd.jpga420128e60ff5902cf4ce1f2de48185b.jpg
  • 7racer, choerizo, elf_cruiser and 1 other like this

2015 Nissan GT-R NISMO

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,380 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationArroyo Grande, CA

I want em Joe.  I got another set from you a year or so ago and I think I might have already put in dibs on these then?

Dave

• elf_cruiser likes this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,380 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationArroyo Grande, CA

Oh shit I just saw $0 + shipping.  We don't need to do that.  I'm happy to pay for them.

Biff_Malibu

Biff_Malibu

Stage 4 Member

• 830 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
  • LocationLos Angeles

Oh shit I just saw $0 + shipping.  We don't need to do that.  I'm happy to pay for them.

Hi Dave,

They're yours. I'll call you now.

2015 Nissan GT-R NISMO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users