Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FS: Huracan/R8 Wheels + Tires

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ATL_GT-R

ATL_GT-R

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 699 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Need to move these wheels and tires. Not sure if anyone here has a use or connections that might be interested. 

Quick specs: Cor Forged, 18# super light set, OEM size 20”, tires have 15 miles on them, wheels have 2k miles on them. Original cost $9k+

FS @ $2.5k + ship

Note that there were different tires on the wheels in the pic where they were on the car. The arch gap is much smaller as currently configured with new tires.

Attached Images

• Wheel1.JPG
  • Wheel2.jpg
  • Wheel3.jpg

• Tim, shawnhayes and droptopp like this

Raptor

D90
600LT
-------------------------
TSM l '10 Alpha12
'14 Midnight Opal

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,120 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Need to move these wheels and tires. Not sure if anyone here has a use or connections that might be interested. 

Quick specs: Cor Forged, 18# super light set, OEM size 20”, tires have 15 miles on them, wheels have 2k miles on them. Original cost $9k+

FS @ $2.5k + ship

Note that there were different tires on the wheels in the pic where they were on the car. The arch gap is much smaller as currently configured with new tires.

Width and offset?

Tire size?

Bolt pattern?

Shawn

ATL_GT-R

ATL_GT-R

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 699 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Width and offset?

Tire size?

Bolt pattern?

Shawn

I will pull the wheels out this evening to look at the stickers and get back to you.

Edited by ATL_GT-R, 14 January 2020 - 08:47 AM.

• Tim likes this

Raptor

D90
600LT
TSM l '10 Alpha12
'14 Midnight Opal

ATL_GT-R

ATL_GT-R

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 699 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Width and offset?

Tire size?

Bolt pattern?

Shawn

Shawn - 5 bolts, same as huracan or r8, stock. Tires are 305/30 zr20 and 245/30 zr20 not sure on offsets but they are flush.

Raptor

D90
600LT
TSM l '10 Alpha12
'14 Midnight Opal

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,120 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Shawn - 5 bolts, same as huracan or r8, stock. Tires are 305/30 zr20 and 245/30 zr20 not sure on offsets but they are flush.

Sorry man, I was trying to get the bolt spacing.

I'm trying to figure out if these will fit my 2018 M5

Bolt pattern for a recent model hurrican appears to be 5 x 112

Hurracan recent stockish wheels are 8.5 inches in the front, and 11 inches in the rear, with offsets of 38mm in front and 45mm in rear

Those are unfortunately kinda off for my needs.  But I'm not exactly sure what YOURS from Cor are.  With the tire sizes, I think they're close to stock.  Way narrower front than rear, and I'm not sure that offset will work for me.

Thanks for looking though man.

Shawn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users