Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Johnnypbmx CBA JDM build

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Johnnypbmx

Johnnypbmx

Stage 1 Member

• 120 posts
  • Joined 25-February 14
Thank you! Splitter is auto select- on the hunt for an amuse splitter currently. ill double check clearances before it comes off the rack from now on.

Mines braces i got new from upgarage online store- they have one more set but with shipping it will be close to just ordering them from mines (i buy all my stuff through rhdjapan.com when buying new)

Splitter looks good! Crazy to hear about the control arm.

Where'd you get the mines braces from?

Edited by Johnnypbmx, 18 October 2020 - 09:26 AM.

• thehelix112 likes this

Johnnypbmx

Johnnypbmx

Stage 1 Member

• 120 posts
  • Joined 25-February 14
Just purchased front end from Japan- its from the cba Prostock Racing Japans demo car.
Has Amuse front lip and Prostock Racing canards- I tried to purchase these canards about 6-7 yrs ago and they were already discontinued- never saw them for sale or in person in USA or Japan. Ive owned an Amuse lip before but sold it when living in the northeast because it was too low- now that im in Texas i plan on running it. Very excited but will likely be a while as coming by sea.

Attached Images

• DECF4E46-926B-411E-BDAD-33DA6E73ACDC.jpeg

Edited by Johnnypbmx, 22 October 2020 - 08:49 PM.

wspy

wspy

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 272 posts
  • Joined 04-January 13
  • LocationJamaica WI

Nice  :thumbup:

• Johnnypbmx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users