Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Project "ETS Pro58" By TopSpeed Motorsports

* * * * * 1 votes tsm topspeed pro58 ets motec extremeturbosystems alltheorange

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,105 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

POPULAR

To say we were pretty excited about seeing this car come back for upgrades would be an understatement. 

As some of you may remember this was my brothers car that we used for all of our in house development on the now pretty famous TSM ELITE Turbo systems.   A little over a year ago I sold the car to a good customer of ours Tom.  He enjoyed the car with the ELITE Plus setup that was on it for over a year but recently decided it was time for some more power! 

The car came back in to us running perfectly even after the three years of abuse that it had taken!  To be perfectly honest I was very excited to pull the engine apart and see just how good of shape everything was in.  3 years at 1400 HP with probably 50 drag passes and 25 half miles… I wanted to find out just how good our TSM Race 3.8 was still looking LOL!   I was pleasantly …. Well not surprised but happy!  :)

So on to the direction of the rebuild.  The client wanted to be able to run the car in class at the upcoming events still utilizing a 58mm turbo while also getting the car a little closer to the 3750lb weight restrictions for both GT-R World Cup and TX2K 2020!  So to start off we needed a max effort turbo kit that we could push to the very limits of what a 58mm turbo could produce.    For that we of course called up who I consider the best in the industry!  JR and Michael at Extreme Turbo Systems.   We worked together with the help of Gregg and Robert from Xona rotor to built a simply nasty new combination!  This all new offering from ETS has been dubbed the PRO58!!!  If you are looking to compete in the 58mm class at the very top level this kit is second to none!  Fit, finish, quality and power combine to stand head and shoulders above the competition in my opinion. 

We of course also refreshed his TSM 3.8 with all the newest offerings which included: our wet sump oiling system, newest style custom pistons/ring pack and newest head porting we offer that flows up to 10% more than the 3 year old heads that were on the car.  We also installed GSC S3R cams. 

The Fore Triple that was in the car is still plenty enough fuel for the setup however we did add a -8 feed line as well as updated fuel pumps in the secondary locations in order to ensure we had enough fuel to push the limits.   Along with the fuel system updates however we need some additional injectors obviously.   The previous stock intake manifold 6 injector setup simply wasn’t going to do. 

In the effort to make this a max effort car the customer fittingly w

ent with the most max effort intake manifold you can buy (in my unbiased opinion :) )  Our TSM billet intake manifold was finished in anodized black with orange trim piece and added to the top of the new bad ass TSM Race engine! 

Some small items were updated just to support the additional power included:

-TSM large oil filter adapter
-TSM upgraded oil cooler
-TSM engine breathing system
-TSM’s Diamond crank locker

I can not wait to get you guys some real world results from this car!  The customer did take the car to one half mile event but didn’t have the required safety equipment so we had to turn it down to comply with the rules.  Soon however we will have this thing out to a drag strip to rock out some 7 second passes and be sure to look for this orange glow at the upcoming big GT-R events. 

The dyno data is below which is very impressive.  While it is not unheard of for a max effort 58mm turbo kit to make over 1500hp it IS. very hard to make that happen when it is over 100 degrees in the shop!  The smaller the inducer the more it’s effected by the lack of air in the shop for sure.  July in the middle of GA is not the time or place to make a glory pass but I’m very happy with the results.  I think with some good air this kit makes well over 1550 with ease!   If I had to make a prediction I am gonna through out there that it’s gonna go 177mph in the quarter first time out!   I can’t wait!!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read about this project.  Remember that whether you are looking for an engine to support your power, a turbo kit tailored to your needs, or supporting parts for your project we have you covered!  Our staff are some of the best in the industry at giving honest straight forward advise.  You combine that with the tried and true experience through years of successes and it is a combination hard to beat!

Tom%20Ennis_zpshrhv85t2.jpg

RLB_1387_zpsro25ibm7.jpg

RLB_0647_zpscuc5rvnw.jpg

RLB_0645_zpsnyfifmng.jpg

RLB_0628_zps6dhed0o8.jpg

RLB_0578_zpsus7qayiu.jpg

RLB_0561_zpsaddpfqmb.jpg

RLB_0540_zpsrlyarhxx.jpg

RLB_0529_zps6afgnliu.jpg

RLB_0523_zpsaieazkb7.jpg

RLB_0513_zps8tzndqod.jpg

RLB_0510_zps41c3lyu1.jpg

RLB_0498_zpssn2lxopm.jpg

RLB_0484_zpsiilwo0pl.jpg

RLB_0483_zpsgmnqemwq.jpg

RLB_0472_zpsgutlj7io.jpg

RLB_0467_zpsmqbnynve.jpg

RLB_1419_zpsthlxague.jpg

RLB_1408_zpsiucrw1kg.jpg

• Tim, 7racer, ghostrider and 2 others like this

~Cicio

***TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE***
-7.37 & 198
-7.39@200
-7.59@189
***TOP THREE TSM 1/2 MILE***
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-OneLap of America Overall 1st Place - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
-TX2K13 Overall 1st Place | TX2K13 Class 2 1st Place
-Shootout 2015 Overall 1st Place & 2nd Place
-TX2K15 Class 4 2nd Place | TX2K15 Roll Race 1st Place SS
-FL2K 2015 Overall 1st Place
-TSM ELITE Plus Stock Frames @ 7.82@179
-Standing Half Mile Stock Frame Turbo Record @ 209 TSM ELITE

TopSpeedForumGTR.jpg
Call: 678-297-7770
cicio@topspeedmotorsports.com
TopSpeedMotorsports.com
**AWD Dyno Tuning
**Parts, Sales, Service

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,632 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
That engine bay is fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • gc1000 likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

mathef

mathef

Stage 1 Member

• 106 posts
  • Joined 27-October 16
Nice!

-Ecutek 7(Linney Tuned), TSM 3.8L,  TSM Elite Plus Turbos, FWM FPM Kit, Linney Ultimate Race IC with short route piping, Fabworx Valvetronic Exhaust, Ported Intake manifolds, Linney Billet Throttle Bodies, Ferea Valve Train, Tomei Cams, AMS Fuel Rail Kit, Fore Triple Pump (485s) Hardwired, ID 1700cc injectors, Flex Fuel, Jacks Drag 1000 (braced), Syvecs AWD Controller

mc173

mc173

Stock

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 11-May 19
  • LocationCincinnati
Pro58 pricing?

Edit: Nvm, got answer.

Edited by mc173, 31 August 2019 - 12:12 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tsm, topspeed, pro58, ets, motec, extremeturbosystems, alltheorange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users