Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aeromotions R Splitter - Used - $500 - Houston, TX

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jmunjr

jmunjr

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 01-March 13

This is the regular Aeromotions R Splitter.

https://aeromotions....-gt-r-splitter/

It sells for $1500 new.

My GT-R partly impacted a curb and gashed this thing, but it held up mostly like it was designed. These things don't shatter, they scar, meaning material will get ripped out but the structure stays in tact. The damage was minor, but you will have to re-rivet the one piece. I took this off after having the front bumper replaced and the body shop lost all the hardware, so that has to be replaced. I was quoted $95 a few years ago.

It's still in good shape. You can see the scar on it but it isn't that noticeable and should affect functionality.

On the track at speed my front end was planted a lot better than stock. It worked well even without a rear wing.

Asking $500 shipped obo. Will ship in continental USA. Payment via Paypal, Venmo or Zelle.

Attached Images

• 20190705_145857.jpg
  • 20190705_145904.jpg
  • 20190705_145913.jpg
  • 20190705_145930.jpg

• Tim likes this

debtjet

debtjet

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 05-April 19

Still available?

-Chris // 2015 DBP GTR Premium

// Kream NISMO | Airlift Performance 3P | AG F421 (20x11, 20x13) | !rivets

// Rampage Fab | Tial | Visconti + ID1050cc + DW300 | VEX Inconel DPs | Whifbitz Ti 102mm

// www.instagram.com/debtjet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users