Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Finspeed F14-RT Forged ~18x10.25" racing wheels - $3200 shipped - barely used - ~27 offset Clear Ceramic + custom spacers - 22.5lbs each - Houston TX

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jmunjr

jmunjr

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 01-March 13

Disclaimer - these are a custom width, about 10.25", and were set up for a specific Michelin slick. They will work fine on most tires up to 305-ish, but check first. Their offset is equivalent to about a 26-27 on a 10.5" and tuck in nicely upfront with -2.5 or more negative camber, though in the pics they are -3 to -3.5.

Also the stuff you see on the wheels is either dirt or the goop they use to remove tires (only touchless was used). They are in fantastic shape.

Click for more, hi-res pics:
http://munsey.net/gtr/finspeed/ (sorry you gotta manually click on each pic)

Sorry there's only pics of one wheel, my back and neck are messed up so I can't really move heavy stuff around without consequence. All four wheels are in awesome shape.

I would love to show you pics of all the wheels but it's difficult (painful) for me to do that right now. There are 4 wheels and all in great, barely used condition. They will need to be cleaned up though.

I have a full set of Finspeed F14 wheels that literally only saw 12-13 sessions total spanning 3-1/2 days, so about 4 hours on the track including warm up and cool down laps. Only one set of tires was used on these wheels, mounted and removed with "touchless" systems. There were zero incidents on these wheels. No damage or problems with the wheels, though they need to be cleaned. Nearly all the track time was at COTA, with about 10 laps at Texas World Speedway for TX2K13 (their last road racing event ever). I came in 2nd among GT-Rs at that event with a stock engine and these wheels. :-)

Finspeed makes some of the best wheels in the biz. Forged and designed really well. If you don't know about them, ask around.

Click on the F14 option:
http://finspeed.com/wheels/

These have had non-structural material removed to make them lighter, so no center cap and much easier to remove lugs - called the RT option.

They weigh 22.5lbs each.

They were also custom made to clear the Alcon Super Kit which I had on my car.

They have a clear ceramic coating on them.

These were made a little narrower than 10.5" to be the ideal width for the Michelin 27/68-18 CUP N1 slicks, more like 10.25". They will still fit other larger tires/slicks up to about a 305 width, but check with your tire manufacturer to be sure. I ran those Michelins which were faster than the 315/680R18 R100s!

The offset is equivalent to about a +26/27 on 18.5" wheels. With -2.5+ camber they tuck in very nicely. There was no rubbing with the Michelins. I had another identical set in the full 10.5" width and never had rubbing issues, so these won't at all.

I am selling because had intended to start racing in time trials and wanted a second set of wheels to go with my other set of Finspeed wheels (already gone), but basically got burned out and stopped doing even track days. This was back in 2013. Just now getting around to selling now that the car is gone.

Finspeed also made a custom set of lightweight 15mm spacers for these wheels that are a perfect fit and allow you to rotate the wheels from back to front. They are really well made like the wheels, have unnecessary material removed, and fit like a glove - they don't come off easily but that's a good thing. Each spacer weighs 1.0lb.

This set with its options would now sell for over $5000 from Finspeed. I paid $3600 shipped. I am listing them for $3200 or best offer, including shipping in the continental USA. I will adjust price if I get no interest of course. Local Pickup is ok too. They are located in the Galleria area in Houston, TX.

Payment via Paypay, Venmo, or Zelle

Reply or PM if you have questions

Attached Images

• 20190705_145225.jpg
  • 20190705_145507.jpg
  • 20190705_145529.jpg
  • 20190705_145541.jpg
  • 20190705_145545.jpg
  • 20190705_145658.jpg
  • 20190705_145706.jpg
  • 20190705_153012.jpg
  • P1000313.jpg
  • ZJG_3587.jpg

Edited by jmunjr, 09 July 2019 - 10:31 AM.

• Tim and 7racer like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users