Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Another Scammer Rich Territo “Bitcoin GTR” Real Name Jonathan Simms

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,461 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Man I am in the middle of the Atlantic and that was the best BS story I have ever heard in my life.
On your Lambo ticket the cop says you admit you o driving at a rate of speed and first it was a deer now it’s a old lady
  • droptopp likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 1,675 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
In all fairness I’ve seen some that look like a heifer but not a deer

Edited by droptopp, 25 June 2019 - 08:28 PM.

GTX3582R built and tuned by STM, AMS 4.1, Omega billet crank, Alpha Cams, STM DP, MP, 4 STM Titanium custom exhaust, STM Race FMIC 22x18x4.5, full 3" piping, ID 2000, Sheptrans OneK drop gears, DS axles, E85, Advan GT 10/12 285/315 R888 / MT ET 18x10/12 TE37 Saga MT ET SS 275/245.
Heartbreaker Mustang 1186 E70 low boost. Dynojet 1350 +/- 60-130 3.5 seconds. 100-150 3.4 seconds.

UnaBomber

UnaBomber

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 569 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12
  • LocationHilton Head Island, SC

Lawdddd. You guys are a bunch of idiots. 

The Lambo accident was unfortunate, but a lady pulled out on me..she rolled right out onto the 3 lane highway(blowing through stop sign) ....saw me coming, stopped, then hesitated a bit longer and as I was coming up on her she decided to go for it and fly out into the middle of the highway.....I swerved out of the way the best I could...My left front 1/4 panel hit her left front 1/4 which sent us in the Lambo spinning, and turned us around backwards as we slid into the two electric poles, and a deer was hit in the field as we went sliding through it...To whoever said I mentioned a "deer running out in front of me" - post a screen shot and I'll send you $100 in Bitcoin. Readddddy...Go!

Due to the cop being a cop, he assumed I was speeding, because of how far I slid into the damp field ( slippery R888's )...but speeding wasn't the case. He claimed I didn't "obey traffic control device" , but there wasn't a control device, and the cop never showed up in court so I can have my attorney make a fool out of him...I went to see the lady in court and said I don't want to pursue civil charges, and all charges we're dropped...for both parties. I could have pursued it, but I didn't want to ruin the ladies life... I didn't see the need to pursue her on civil charges as my insurance company was already handing the essentials. Thats why all those charges say "closed" and not guilty or adjudicated. I swear none of you are smart.

Have I been in trouble with the law in regards to DWLS, and being put on probation because of it, and running from multiple cops in multiple sessions, and being a kid that didn't care about going to jail every once in a while...10 + years ago, sure....I'm sure everyone has gotten pulled over for DWLS...I admit, I didn't give a shit when I was young and kept illegally driving for years to come...sure I got caught a lot but I learned a lot. Its why I don't do it as much anymore...lol 

My DL was recently suspended due to child support office here in Tampa not being the best. It should be reinstated in a day or so. Long story short...I attempted to pay upfront $6000 for support payments early on in the case, and found out that "prepaying" doesn't apply in any situation..and every month is due, no matter if you paid 10X the regular payment the month before. I found out that if I went to the clerk of court...and asked for a Child Support Payment Audit...They were able to uncover the "credit" I had for all the overpayments and claimed they would apply that to my support file...Well, I was told the credit would apply this month, and for whatever reason it didn't..and thats what happened. 

Considering ConnorDev is a kunt and wants to go ham on the dox...You can look up the 6000 sq ft house we just sold..and we didn't get that bit of mail forwarded yet until stopping by the child support office and checking in on why things were the way they were. So unfortunately the mail from the office wasn't delivered to me...hence I didn't have a clue that the credits didn't apply, and my shit got suspended. I've always paid my support even tho the mother moved somewhere to GA, and I haven't been able to see my son in 2 years. I'm also not someone that will make a fuss over it and cause problems for my little man and his current living situation. He now is the big brother to 3 other babies that the mother had with another man...and I'm content knowing that my little man is happy and growing up in a good household. 

When it comes to the bs InsideBitcoins/CoinDesk articles...That story bullshit and was simply a frame story so the CEO could collect a insurance check. Anyone can look up that charges of any kind were NEVER filed, and nothing ever came about from it because I proved that I wasn't the one stealing them....I've been advised to message the website about removing the story, as its clearly slander with no proof. BTCJam was a ponzi site that would give loans based on payment history. It was a very shitty situation because, before I even joined the company as head engineer...I was already doing well with the BTCJam site and brokering Bitcoin all over the city of Tampa. Lenders on the BTCJam site  caught wind that I was running/building the biggest Bitcoin Mining Facility in the state...my lending profile got really popular and I was doing really well....shit hit the fan when machines started coming up missing but it wasn't something that anyone within the company noticed until we all did an inventory, 'months' after the order of 4000 machines/PCI Boards showed up. Literally piles and piles of machines on the main ground of the datacenter -unlocked- in a co-location. The FBI was even in this datacenter and had to leave when they found out we were setting up Bitcoin Miners. We did the audit and realized machines were missing, and I set up additional cams in our rows and have video of employees/customers messing with stuff on our tables and carrying out machines in the dark. Its believed that it was an "inside" job with Mr Miller ( Owner of DataCenter at the time). The lights would automatically turn on within the co-location space as soon as someone walked in...(normally)...but during the thefts, the lights would never come on as people would come in and take chips in the dark. I used the footage I had and gave it to the police about 2 months later after shit hit the fan.

I moved to the middle of the woods for and just reset and began building ToshiDesk - Social Trading Platform; with the little bit of Bitcoin I had left from BTCJam..I also had to live and couldn't afford to pay back BTCJam at the time, always planned on doing so, until I found out it was a Ponzi and tha the team was about to pull the plug...they started offering debt relief programs, because nobody could pay off their loans because BITCOIN went from $1000 to $3000 so fast...that everyone got rekt....Then BTCJAM locked out the USA about 5-6 months after my default ....

Now ToshiDesk wasn't intended to be an exchange or a ponzi scheme website...It was simply a facebook like platform where people could share their charts and ideas...Just like TradingView.com. I figured it was a good project considering... back then, Trading View didn't support crypto and I wanted to get a little marketshare with the idea. We ultimately kept getting hacked by the competition, and right as we got to the point of being a contender for this niche in the space...One of my best developers I've ever had... "DcGirl" went ghost on me. She went ghost because the exchange "Cryptsy" had just went under (3 weeks after she being hired) and recognized for improving the Cryptsy Exchange. She was a freelance dev that was offered $50k for updating the UI of the site, and like I said...3 weeks later "Big Vern" dipped out on everyone...goes without saying, but when you lose your main dev...you can kiss your development project goodbye. For every good business owner...its said that the entrepreneur fails at multiple businesses before that really solid business idea sticks. Well, add ToshiDesk, and MasterTraderCoin (MTR) as my failed ventures. It helped me learn alot, even tho it was a fucked up situation...

More to the story, but thats the basic gist of it all...I've got nothing to hide. Shit happens, and crypto has been ugly. I've done my best to do good in this space and try to forget about the not so bright ventures during my time in this industry since 2011. Lots of shit has happened, but I've also kept my head up and continued making moves. I've been working on BCHW ( A FREE TRAINING WEBSITE ) for 2+ years and I'm also a Project Director for Q  A  U  N . When I joined QN back in Nov 2018, the community was looking for help as their dev ran off on them. They were on the CRAVE - Blockchain, which was horribly outdated. We upgraded to the Pivx Chain - but even that was a bad move...because once we forked to Pivx blockchain, the developers of Pivx blockchain unveiled that there were major vulnerabilities on the blockchain such as ( Fake Stake Bug + Zerocoin Exploits ). Well, of course those bugs had to be patched, which we did. As soon as we patched those bugs we spent the next 5 months building our own proprietarily developed blockchain utilizing the best characteristics from 5 different blockchains. So yes, we had to fork from Pivx to our new chain..but our new chain is leaps and bounds better than many of the other blockchains out there now, and we're still building everyday. We swapped the community at a rate of 1(OLD)Quan for 15(NEW)Quan. The supply increased, along with the marketcap and masternode network. We have almost 4000 Masternodes online and have the highest marketcap in our class. ($1m+) Microcap. 

Anyway, I hope everyone finds pleasure in all the bs spewed over the last week. I wish I had the real chance to defend myself but I guess the GTR community is full of a bunch of lames that get mad when I call out Gidi for a race after he spent 6 weeks bothering me on my facebook timeline EVERY morning in regards to Bitcoin....but then declines...and I decide to block him. Removing the bs from my facebook timeline, and just moving on and letting it go.

Bitcoin ended up breaking $10k (20 days after my prediction set in the beginning of the year) and whoever decided to look up some public information and post it like it would bother me...Fact is public record is public record. Yup, I've gotten a few tickets in my day...served years of my life in jail, and had some wild rides along the way...but I ended up coming out on top, and I'm happy for that. 

The passion I have for what I do is what I think is being hated. The shit I talk in smack talk groups I guess is a little to hot for some. For me, this kinda stuff just comes with success... I just hope you guys find happiness in life and are successful too. 

Cheers

giphy.gif

• Tim and droptopp like this

TSM Built 2015 

4.4 Billet block, ETS Pro1900 Turbos 
19xx whp/13xx wtq

221mph Half Mile, 7.64@184, 1.23 60 foot

1995 Motorex R33 GTR

2.8, PTE6766, PPG Sequential. 8xx whp

BlackMamba8

BlackMamba8

Stock

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 14-March 17

All I want to know is if BitcoinGTR still has that badass Invicta watch collection??? 

Guido

Guido

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 05-January 13

Oh man, that story gives me a headache!!!

• Tim likes this

Stevenstarke

Stevenstarke

Stock

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24-February 18
Nothing to hide yet you use a fake made up name and avoided posting pictures of yourself 99% of the time. And you’ve blocked how many people who called you out on your shit. You came into the scene putting people down and saying they’re shit cuz they make less money than you, yet you’re a POS Thief and scammer. That’s why no one likes you. We don’t hate you because you have money you dumb ass. No one here is broke. We hate you because you’re just a shitty person in general.

And you have a kid out there you don’t see and don’t pay for correctly. IDGAF if you prepaid or not, your kid should want for nothing. You’re over here dropping hundreds of thousands on cars and weed and you don’t even see your kid. You’re a LOSER BRO. Trying to hard to be cool on YouTube and social media and impress a bunch of people you don’t even know. Can’t even call you a man because you’re just a dumb and ignorant child. I guess it’s better your kid doesn’t know you, I’m sure he/she will be much better off without you in his/her life. I pray for their sake they don’t have your last name.

And no I’m not mad. I’m not “hating”. I know your reply will be some sort of attempt to deflect what I said and prove that nothing I said gets under your skin and BLAH BLAH BLAH. But deep down, you’re still gonna be an insecure scumbag with no real friends. Without the money you’re nothing to anyone. When you die, no one will remember you. So keep trying to impress tons of people on social media. Keep trying so hard to be liked. 👌🏼😂

Edited by Stevenstarke, 29 June 2019 - 03:26 PM.

• Tim, 7racer, J5isalive and 1 other like this

Carmiwrx

Carmiwrx

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 636 posts
  • Joined 15-March 13
  • LocationClarkesville, GA
Oof. That sounds personal. Lmao
  • Tim likes this
RIP: C. O, E. H., C.S-K.

I popped my motor after 4yrs and 8k miles which all of them were hard miles like a dude fucking his first piece of pussy after doing 5yrs in the joint. -Tim S.

GTR heritage - come get some!

celsius

celsius

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 420 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
I appreciate the info Tim! Thank you!

TSM Elite Prime (4125lbs w/Audiophile sound / AC, etc.)

1426 AWHP

8.75 @ 163MPH Tx2k19

190MPH Roll Race @ Tx2k19

Sillyhp

Sillyhp

Stock

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 17-July 16

Nothing to hide yet you use a fake made up name and avoided posting pictures of yourself 99% of the time. And you’ve blocked how many people who called you out on your shit. You came into the scene putting people down and saying they’re shit cuz they make less money than you, yet you’re a POS Thief and scammer. That’s why no one likes you. We don’t hate you because you have money you dumb ass. No one here is broke. We hate you because you’re just a shitty person in general.

And you have a kid out there you don’t see and don’t pay for correctly. IDGAF if you prepaid or not, your kid should want for nothing. You’re over here dropping hundreds of thousands on cars and weed and you don’t even see your kid. You’re a LOSER BRO. Trying to hard to be cool on YouTube and social media and impress a bunch of people you don’t even know. Can’t even call you a man because you’re just a dumb and ignorant child. I guess it’s better your kid doesn’t know you, I’m sure he/she will be much better off without you in his/her life. I pray for their sake they don’t have your last name.

And no I’m not mad. I’m not “hating”. I know your reply will be some sort of attempt to deflect what I said and prove that nothing I said gets under your skin and BLAH BLAH BLAH. But deep down, you’re still gonna be an insecure scumbag with no real friends. Without the money you’re nothing to anyone. When you die, no one will remember you. So keep trying to impress tons of people on social media. Keep trying so hard to be liked. 👌🏼😂

This man needs a fuckin mic to drop. I sir, solute you and to Mr. Bit whatever your name is. I hope you use this as a life lesson an realize money is harder to keep then to earn and people like me are not proud or jealous of people that can spend their money, but people who can keep their money and still have some to play with at the end of the day. I don't comment on threads like these much but I've worked hard to take care of my kids and never took anyone's money the wrong way or affiliated with someone who had that intention. Sell the car's, take care of your child and start over. Although, my advice means dick to most of the new generation. So, good luck!

Jesse
  • Tim, GotTwin, droptopp and 1 other like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,461 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12

You sir 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻🎤🎤🎤

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,634 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Holy shit how did i miss this fiasco...oof hahahahahaha

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,461 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12

It’s libel, not slander, but whatever.

When did you call out Gidi, I thought you called out Unabomber ? Why would anyone care ? Certainly nobody on Heritage would.

No seat time and not a single run, talking all that smack. I think you were the most entertainment life ever saw.

You get to keep any of those other cars ? Part out the GTR?

Dave I almost forgot this Bitcoin has raced some people but when he losses he refuses to pay and after at least a year of owning it he won’t even turn it up to kill.....The kid is a joke

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 1,675 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
I figured that would happen. Especially when he said he was putting bus lengths on cars with the older gen viper which was stock. Tried telling him big difference from running 8’s to 12’s.

Atleast he didn’t kill anyone being stupid and just the deer, which sounds like he avoided.

Edited by droptopp, 09 July 2019 - 09:51 AM.

• Tim likes this
GTX3582R built and tuned by STM, AMS 4.1, Omega billet crank, Alpha Cams, STM DP, MP, 4 STM Titanium custom exhaust, STM Race FMIC 22x18x4.5, full 3" piping, ID 2000, Sheptrans OneK drop gears, DS axles, E85, Advan GT 10/12 285/315 R888 / MT ET 18x10/12 TE37 Saga MT ET SS 275/245.
Heartbreaker Mustang 1186 E70 low boost. Dynojet 1350 +/- 60-130 3.5 seconds. 100-150 3.4 seconds.

OMGZILA

OMGZILA

Stock

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-April 19
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Lawdddd. You guys are a bunch of idiots. 

The Lambo accident was unfortunate, but a lady pulled out on me..she rolled right out onto the 3 lane highway(blowing through stop sign) ....saw me coming, stopped, then hesitated a bit longer and as I was coming up on her she decided to go for it and fly out into the middle of the highway.....I swerved out of the way the best I could...My left front 1/4 panel hit her left front 1/4 which sent us in the Lambo spinning, and turned us around backwards as we slid into the two electric poles, and a deer was hit in the field as we went sliding through it...To whoever said I mentioned a "deer running out in front of me" - post a screen shot and I'll send you $100 in Bitcoin. Readddddy...Go!

Due to the cop being a cop, he assumed I was speeding, because of how far I slid into the damp field ( slippery R888's )...but speeding wasn't the case. He claimed I didn't "obey traffic control device" , but there wasn't a control device, and the cop never showed up in court so I can have my attorney make a fool out of him...I went to see the lady in court and said I don't want to pursue civil charges, and all charges we're dropped...for both parties. I could have pursued it, but I didn't want to ruin the ladies life... I didn't see the need to pursue her on civil charges as my insurance company was already handing the essentials. Thats why all those charges say "closed" and not guilty or adjudicated. I swear none of you are smart.

Have I been in trouble with the law in regards to DWLS, and being put on probation because of it, and running from multiple cops in multiple sessions, and being a kid that didn't care about going to jail every once in a while...10 + years ago, sure....I'm sure everyone has gotten pulled over for DWLS...I admit, I didn't give a shit when I was young and kept illegally driving for years to come...sure I got caught a lot but I learned a lot. Its why I don't do it as much anymore...lol 

My DL was recently suspended due to child support office here in Tampa not being the best. It should be reinstated in a day or so. Long story short...I attempted to pay upfront $6000 for support payments early on in the case, and found out that "prepaying" doesn't apply in any situation..and every month is due, no matter if you paid 10X the regular payment the month before. I found out that if I went to the clerk of court...and asked for a Child Support Payment Audit...They were able to uncover the "credit" I had for all the overpayments and claimed they would apply that to my support file...Well, I was told the credit would apply this month, and for whatever reason it didn't..and thats what happened. 

Considering ConnorDev is a kunt and wants to go ham on the dox...You can look up the 6000 sq ft house we just sold..and we didn't get that bit of mail forwarded yet until stopping by the child support office and checking in on why things were the way they were. So unfortunately the mail from the office wasn't delivered to me...hence I didn't have a clue that the credits didn't apply, and my shit got suspended. I've always paid my support even tho the mother moved somewhere to GA, and I haven't been able to see my son in 2 years. I'm also not someone that will make a fuss over it and cause problems for my little man and his current living situation. He now is the big brother to 3 other babies that the mother had with another man...and I'm content knowing that my little man is happy and growing up in a good household. 

When it comes to the bs InsideBitcoins/CoinDesk articles...That story bullshit and was simply a frame story so the CEO could collect a insurance check. Anyone can look up that charges of any kind were NEVER filed, and nothing ever came about from it because I proved that I wasn't the one stealing them....I've been advised to message the website about removing the story, as its clearly slander with no proof. BTCJam was a ponzi site that would give loans based on payment history. It was a very shitty situation because, before I even joined the company as head engineer...I was already doing well with the BTCJam site and brokering Bitcoin all over the city of Tampa. Lenders on the BTCJam site  caught wind that I was running/building the biggest Bitcoin Mining Facility in the state...my lending profile got really popular and I was doing really well....shit hit the fan when machines started coming up missing but it wasn't something that anyone within the company noticed until we all did an inventory, 'months' after the order of 4000 machines/PCI Boards showed up. Literally piles and piles of machines on the main ground of the datacenter -unlocked- in a co-location. The FBI was even in this datacenter and had to leave when they found out we were setting up Bitcoin Miners. We did the audit and realized machines were missing, and I set up additional cams in our rows and have video of employees/customers messing with stuff on our tables and carrying out machines in the dark. Its believed that it was an "inside" job with Mr Miller ( Owner of DataCenter at the time). The lights would automatically turn on within the co-location space as soon as someone walked in...(normally)...but during the thefts, the lights would never come on as people would come in and take chips in the dark. I used the footage I had and gave it to the police about 2 months later after shit hit the fan.

I moved to the middle of the woods for and just reset and began building ToshiDesk - Social Trading Platform; with the little bit of Bitcoin I had left from BTCJam..I also had to live and couldn't afford to pay back BTCJam at the time, always planned on doing so, until I found out it was a Ponzi and tha the team was about to pull the plug...they started offering debt relief programs, because nobody could pay off their loans because BITCOIN went from $1000 to $3000 so fast...that everyone got rekt....Then BTCJAM locked out the USA about 5-6 months after my default ....

Now ToshiDesk wasn't intended to be an exchange or a ponzi scheme website...It was simply a facebook like platform where people could share their charts and ideas...Just like TradingView.com. I figured it was a good project considering... back then, Trading View didn't support crypto and I wanted to get a little marketshare with the idea. We ultimately kept getting hacked by the competition, and right as we got to the point of being a contender for this niche in the space...One of my best developers I've ever had... "DcGirl" went ghost on me. She went ghost because the exchange "Cryptsy" had just went under (3 weeks after she being hired) and recognized for improving the Cryptsy Exchange. She was a freelance dev that was offered $50k for updating the UI of the site, and like I said...3 weeks later "Big Vern" dipped out on everyone...goes without saying, but when you lose your main dev...you can kiss your development project goodbye. For every good business owner...its said that the entrepreneur fails at multiple businesses before that really solid business idea sticks. Well, add ToshiDesk, and MasterTraderCoin (MTR) as my failed ventures. It helped me learn alot, even tho it was a fucked up situation...

More to the story, but thats the basic gist of it all...I've got nothing to hide. Shit happens, and crypto has been ugly. I've done my best to do good in this space and try to forget about the not so bright ventures during my time in this industry since 2011. Lots of shit has happened, but I've also kept my head up and continued making moves. I've been working on BCHW ( A FREE TRAINING WEBSITE ) for 2+ years and I'm also a Project Director for Q  A  U  N . When I joined QN back in Nov 2018, the community was looking for help as their dev ran off on them. They were on the CRAVE - Blockchain, which was horribly outdated. We upgraded to the Pivx Chain - but even that was a bad move...because once we forked to Pivx blockchain, the developers of Pivx blockchain unveiled that there were major vulnerabilities on the blockchain such as ( Fake Stake Bug + Zerocoin Exploits ). Well, of course those bugs had to be patched, which we did. As soon as we patched those bugs we spent the next 5 months building our own proprietarily developed blockchain utilizing the best characteristics from 5 different blockchains. So yes, we had to fork from Pivx to our new chain..but our new chain is leaps and bounds better than many of the other blockchains out there now, and we're still building everyday. We swapped the community at a rate of 1(OLD)Quan for 15(NEW)Quan. The supply increased, along with the marketcap and masternode network. We have almost 4000 Masternodes online and have the highest marketcap in our class. ($1m+) Microcap. 

Anyway, I hope everyone finds pleasure in all the bs spewed over the last week. I wish I had the real chance to defend myself but I guess the GTR community is full of a bunch of lames that get mad when I call out Gidi for a race after he spent 6 weeks bothering me on my facebook timeline EVERY morning in regards to Bitcoin....but then declines...and I decide to block him. Removing the bs from my facebook timeline, and just moving on and letting it go.

Bitcoin ended up breaking $10k (20 days after my prediction set in the beginning of the year) and whoever decided to look up some public information and post it like it would bother me...Fact is public record is public record. Yup, I've gotten a few tickets in my day...served years of my life in jail, and had some wild rides along the way...but I ended up coming out on top, and I'm happy for that. 

The passion I have for what I do is what I think is being hated. The shit I talk in smack talk groups I guess is a little to hot for some. For me, this kinda stuff just comes with success... I just hope you guys find happiness in life and are successful too. 

Cheers

This is probably the most hilarious post I've read all year.

2011 Nissan GTR (FBO E85)
Seattle, Washington
Best 1/4: 10.6 @ 133

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users