Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sheptrans - world class warranty service!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Peter GT-R

Peter GT-R

Stock

• Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 26-June 18

POPULAR

Big thanx to Sheptrans for great service.I bought thru TSM Sheptrans transmission for my 1600 HP GT-R. During engine brake in period I had tranny failure.The cylinder screws were unscrewed. Apparently caused by harmonic vibrations caused by the defective Dodson clutch.Tranny was fixed by Sportmile in Poland accordingly to Sheptrans suggestions.We shipped clutch to USA be express courier. Sheptrans has modified it and send back.Has covered all extra costs including my mechanic labor.Thank you very much for that!

Edited by Peter GT-R, 30 May 2019 - 01:39 AM.

• Polivoks, Tim, 7racer and 2 others like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,585 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Shep is the man!!!
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 1,748 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
+1 great customer service and solid crew.
  • Tim likes this
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

BlackMamba8

BlackMamba8

Stock

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 14-March 17

Another reason he is the best in the business!

• Tim likes this

paparazzi

paparazzi

Stage 2.5 Member

• OEM Member
  • 273 posts
  • Joined 13-March 13
  • LocationTrinidad & Tobago

Excellent result

• Tim likes this

JDM Mine's dry carbon Spec X 6.0 with genuine Spec-V turbos 
617ft lb and 652whp on MS109E