Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Umbrella VRH

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Formidable

Formidable

Stage 4 Member

• 508 posts
  • Joined 24-December 15
Wow... glad I went with the Aragosta coilovers and Roberuta cup kit. I highly suggest folks do their due diligence on these lift kits and contact members directly for feedback.
  • Tim likes this
2014 Premium | WGP Built Motor 1124 AWHP | Shep 1K | Racing Brake | AMS | Unobtainium | Advan GT | Overtake | Varis | DCTMS | BRIDE | https://instagram.com/formidable_gtr

Gtrx

Gtrx

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13
I hope there will be some sense of guilt in taking money and not delivering. I have asked for cancellation etc, but to no avail...let’s see how far this drags.
  • Tim likes this

Gtrx

Gtrx

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

Wow... glad I went with the Aragosta coilovers and Roberuta cup kit. I highly suggest folks do their due diligence on these lift kits and contact members directly for feedback.

Agree

Arkmae

Arkmae

Stage 4 Member

• 651 posts
  • Joined 16-July 14
  • LocationSydney, Australia

my turn to chime in...

i have a VRH system i purchased 4 years ago. No real issues with the kit has worked fine so far (though i do suspect i have a leak somewhere)

Last year in July 2018 Ravi contacted me letting me know he has some "upgrade" parts for the VRH system. The compressor would be quieter, and i would also get more lift from the new parts. I placed the order as it was "on special" and as usual i paid in advance. 

Now alot of you know Ravi is notoriously slow, took 3 months to get my original system. So when he told me 2 weeks to get the upgrade parts i was prepared for a long wait anyway. 

Fast forward its been almost 1 year since i placed that original order. Ravi has said he has shipped the order, then when pressed for tracking has not delievered. Has said that if he doesnt give me tracking, i would get a refund. that was 3 months ago. Since he has said he has been in hospital and unwell, so i gave him the chance to recover. 

I really didnt want to make this post as in the past he has come through but this time it is unacceptable. And as usual he wants full payment upfront.

If anyone could help it would be appreciated. thanks.

• choerizo likes this

ADM MY12 Nissan GT-R Ivory Pearl

Precision Automotive Racing PR12 3.8L -  TSM Elite Plus - Shep 1K - Motec - Boostlogic Manfold + Extra Rail - ID1050x / ID1700 12 Injector Setup - Fore Triple Pump

"I come from a land Down-Under"

Instagram: @arkmae

dudley123

dudley123

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

unfortunately par for the course with that guy.. Reasons I avoided him with my previous SEMA car.  

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,835 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

POPULAR

I spoke with Ravi last week about a kit and I’ve come to the conclusion that he’s basically out of business and just full of shit as well as a bit looney toons. I’d avoid him at all costs.
  • Tim, 7racer, choerizo and 2 others like this

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner / MoTec Calibrator
-Mainline Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 21B Ozick Dr, Durham, CT   West Coast Location 16726 146th St SE, Monroe, WA

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,687 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

I spoke with Ravi last week about a kit and I’ve come to the conclusion that he’s basically out of business and just full of shit as well as a bit looney toons. I’d avoid him at all costs.

Doug thanks for honest feedback , when people start coming up with multiple excuses. in all my dealings with people tells me the person is full of shit and you just confirmed that..but still feel bad for the people that’s been scammed
  • droptopp and Formidable like this

Arkmae

Arkmae

Stage 4 Member

• 651 posts
  • Joined 16-July 14
  • LocationSydney, Australia

i still hope he will make good and deliver parts..... but not holding my breath. a bit sad as he had a good product. one of my favourite mods on my GTR

• Tim likes this

ADM MY12 Nissan GT-R Ivory Pearl

Precision Automotive Racing PR12 3.8L -  TSM Elite Plus - Shep 1K - Motec - Boostlogic Manfold + Extra Rail - ID1050x / ID1700 12 Injector Setup - Fore Triple Pump

"I come from a land Down-Under"

Instagram: @arkmae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users