Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ELITE Prime Delivered to GT-R World Cup!

- - - - - race track delivery elite prime tsm topspeed sheptrans r35

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,105 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Glenn has been a customer for years. We built this car almost three years ago when we first came out with our standard ELITE Turbos. The previous build was stock crank, standard ELITE turbos with a twin pump 6 injector on Cobb. Glenn raced and enjoyed the car for years at both GT-R World Cup and TX2K. Like many of us, once we’ve been bit by the bug it’s tough to just settle for 1000whp :)

It was a tough back and forth for Glenn since his car was running so well. Part of him just wanted to upgrade the turbos and make a 100 more HP but part of him wanted to upgrade to a greater extent. After some soul searching Glenn decided it was go big or don’t do it at all. When I say go big I mean still in a reasonable build that I personally still consider the happy zone for these cars if you want to street drive them consistently, that is our ELITE build.

Our all new ELITE Prime turbos haven’t officially been released yet but they most certainly have been tested! The first run of them went on in house customer cars for us to be able to monitor and ensure everything was up to our standards on the all new design. Glenn decided his car was gonna be one of them.Glenn opted to push his build a little further by upgrading to our billet crank Race 3.8 with our proprietary wet sump oiling system, Motec, 12 injector setup with BL manifold, upgraded heads, Shep Stage4 trans, and all of the supporting mods.

We delivered the car directly to the GT-R World Cup for him which I personally love doing. Not only do you get to watch a customer enjoy their car right when you get done building it but it’s also very satisfying to watch the years of experience show itself right off the trailer! The car performed amazing and reliably, running bottom 8s the entire event. Glenn had never driven a car that fast and it for sure didn’t disappoint from the look of the smile on his face.

We are currently trying to convince him he needs to go to TX2K with us but he is on the fence, maybe we can persuade him together?  :)

Thank you for being a loyal customer Glenn! Appreciate your friendship and looking forward to many years to come of tearing up events and beers together!

RLB_7307_zpsz0mdlstb.jpg

RLB_7027_zpsr3x3zttg.jpg

RLB_6891_zpskjodjhvg.jpg

RLB_6887_zpsbgrhhk6f.jpg

• Tim, celsius, thehelix112 and 1 other like this

~Cicio

***TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE***
-7.37 & 198
-7.39@200
-7.59@189
***TOP THREE TSM 1/2 MILE***
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-OneLap of America Overall 1st Place - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
-TX2K13 Overall 1st Place | TX2K13 Class 2 1st Place
-Shootout 2015 Overall 1st Place & 2nd Place
-TX2K15 Class 4 2nd Place | TX2K15 Roll Race 1st Place SS
-FL2K 2015 Overall 1st Place
-TSM ELITE Plus Stock Frames @ 7.82@179
-Standing Half Mile Stock Frame Turbo Record @ 209 TSM ELITE

TopSpeedForumGTR.jpg
Call: 678-297-7770
cicio@topspeedmotorsports.com
TopSpeedMotorsports.com
**AWD Dyno Tuning
**Parts, Sales, Service

celsius

celsius

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 455 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
Congratulations Glenn! I too was “on the fence” about upgrading, but as Cicio mentioned, the addiction is real! Hope to meet ya at Tx2k!

Edited by celsius, 26 February 2019 - 11:37 AM.

TSM Elite Prime (4125lbs w/Audiophile sound / AC, etc.)

1426 AWHP

8.75 @ 163MPH Tx2k19

190MPH Roll Race @ Tx2k19

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 429 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13

Glenn's car impressed me at the world cup.   certainly a full weight car, Glenn is a big boy himself,  the car is fast!

Hope Glenn runs it at Tx2k,  would be cool to see it there again.  

• celsius likes this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,632 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
I met Glen at the first World Cup.Really nice dude!! His car ran real good at the World Cup that says a lot about your team Cicio..Props plus Glenn’s car was full weight but that discussion is for another thread
  • celsius likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 1,039 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15
Really nice car and awesome new turbo setup. But wtf, a BL intake manifold? Get that man a TSM/Wilson manifold.
  • celsius likes this

I8Tokyo

I8Tokyo

Stock

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 23-January 19

Can we get a dyno sheet on this set up?

Cicio@TSM

Cicio@TSM

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,105 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Really nice car and awesome new turbo setup. But wtf, a BL intake manifold? Get that man a TSM/Wilson manifold.

I like your thought process :) 

• celsius likes this

~Cicio

***TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE***
-7.37 & 198
-7.39@200
-7.59@189
***TOP THREE TSM 1/2 MILE***
-225.9 MPH
-221.3 MPH
-219.5 MPH

-OneLap of America Overall 1st Place - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
-TX2K13 Overall 1st Place | TX2K13 Class 2 1st Place
-Shootout 2015 Overall 1st Place & 2nd Place
-TX2K15 Class 4 2nd Place | TX2K15 Roll Race 1st Place SS
-FL2K 2015 Overall 1st Place
-TSM ELITE Plus Stock Frames @ 7.82@179
-Standing Half Mile Stock Frame Turbo Record @ 209 TSM ELITE

TopSpeedForumGTR.jpg
Call: 678-297-7770
cicio@topspeedmotorsports.com
TopSpeedMotorsports.com
**AWD Dyno Tuning
**Parts, Sales, Service

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: race track delivery, elite prime, tsm, topspeed, sheptrans, r35

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users