Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TSM Elite+ Killin it, 202 1/2 mile & 8.6 1/4 mile on Drag Radials!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

AtlasGTR

AtlasGTR

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 03-January 16

POPULAR

Got the car back several weeks ago from TSM with a new build that included the new TSM Elite+ turbos and the car has been phenomenal. From going 201.97mph in the half mile (w/filters) to going 8.665 @ 164.77mph today on NTO5R drag radials the car just keeps impressing.

Cicio and the team have made the experience a great one. The car has been worth the wait and working with them throughout the process and post delivery has been awesome.  From getting world-class customer service with Mike from day one to getting outstanding tuning support from Taylor, the TSM crew has just been killin it. Cicio has always been great to work with and responsive, really could not have asked for more. Appreciate the dedication put in daily from the whole team.

Want to thank Cicio and the TSM crew for really delivering on my build.  Happy to be part of the TSM family!

Attached Images

• 201.97mph half mil.jpg
  • 8.665 quarter mile pass.jpeg

• Tim, celsius, thehelix112 and 3 others like this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,174 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Nice! Sounds like you're having a blast.

Send us some pics of the car!

Dave
  • AtlasGTR likes this

celsius

celsius

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 333 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12

Congratulations!  The support I've received from the TSM has also been great!  Wish we didn't have 4 seasons here in Oregon...now I gotta wait for Spring! :clappinghands:

• AtlasGTR likes this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,227 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Congrats also, Theses turbos are somthing else.

Sombody needs to call 911 and t report Cicio for Killin the game,homeboy got people out there scratching there Fucking Heads!!
  • celsius, J5isalive and AtlasGTR like this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 401 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13

8.6 on drag radials is pretty freaking awesome.

Congrats.

• celsius and AtlasGTR like this

AtlasGTR

AtlasGTR

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 03-January 16

Congratulations!  The support I've received from the TSM has also been great!  Wish we didn't have 4 seasons here in Oregon...now I gotta wait for Spring! :clappinghands:

Thanks man. Support has been awesome. I hear you on the rain. Hope you get to enjoy the car!

• celsius likes this

AtlasGTR

AtlasGTR

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 03-January 16

Congrats also, Theses turbos are somthing else.

Sombody needs to call 911 and t report Cicio for Killin the game,homeboy got people out there scratching there Fucking Heads!!

Thanks Tim! Cicio is constantly pushing for more he's all in when he's doing something. Good for everyone involved.

• Tim likes this

AtlasGTR

AtlasGTR

Stock

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 03-January 16

8.6 on drag radials is pretty freaking awesome.

Congrats.

Thanks! Actually that is what has surprised me the most. Drive it to and from the track and run 8s. Car is docile on the road, a beast under boost.

• Tim, celsius and thehelix112 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users