Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GTR50 Brochure

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

d-pak

d-pak

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 24-October 13

POPULAR

They send me this brochure asking if I was interested in placing an order.....sure, right after I sell everything I own and everyone related to me. :lol:

Enjoy....

Attached Files

Edited by d-pak, 13 December 2018 - 10:37 AM.

• choerizo, haul s, scarf and 2 others like this

DIY Guides Related to my GT-R Projects --> http://gtrtech.blogspot.com

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 1,029 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15

They send me this brochure asking if I was interested in placing an order.....sure, right after I sell everything I own and everyone related to me. :lol:
Enjoy....

If I had the loose cash I’d buy one. It’s a 100% guarantee that if you just park it it will skyrocket in value. Ultra low production so....

Aequitas & Veritas

Aequitas & Veritas

Stage 2 Member

• 243 posts
  • Joined 20-October 15
  • LocationJoplin, MO

I still like the mirrors, didn't know the active wing was going to be extra on top of the $1 million price already. 

Though I will say it does look better in the Nismo Livery compared to the terrible gold and grey combo.

IG - NoCrustGTR

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,218 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Sheesh! That's a lot of dosh

Guido

Guido

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 172 posts
  • Joined 05-January 13

I still think it's ugly.

• Tim likes this

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,080 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Enjoy....

I'm more concerned with ...

Oh, wait a minute, you mean you would HAVE to sell everything you own...

Got it.

I'm stupid.  I thought some tragedy had befallen you.  I'm glad I misread that one.

Shawn

• Tim likes this

awdtt

awdtt

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,094 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14
The Italdesign exterior looks cheesy, sorry. The rear end is butt ugly. I wouldn't have one if they gave it to me. This is only my opinion, so if someone on this forum buys one, to each their own, and enjoy the car. I'll be waiting for the real deal.
  • Tim likes this
2015 BE Frankenmotor

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 1,029 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15
I don’t like the paint job in the press photos but they offer better colors. I like the front end a lot especially the headlights. I like the mirrors. And I like the tail lights. What I definitely don’t like is that rear window, they should have kept it likes normal R35.

Guido

Guido

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 172 posts
  • Joined 05-January 13

For a million dollars, it should have way more performance than it has.  720 hp and 780 lbs of torque is not worth a million dollars, I don't care how much they change the look of it.  If it doesn't have 1000 hp, then forget it.  It needs to have the performance to keep up with the upgraded looks.  I think it looks ugly, but at that price, it needs to have more power.

• celsius and awdtt like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,288 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Everybody that said it’s Ugly.....Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!
  • celsius and awdtt like this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Guido

Guido

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 172 posts
  • Joined 05-January 13

And now you have this as well:

http://www.nissan.co...P/GT-R/LIMITED/

https://www.topgear....special-edition

More stupid ass things to sell a GTR for way more than it should be sold for.  Stupid is stupid does.

Although I don't see a price, and they are only available in Japan it appears.

Edited by Guido, 19 December 2018 - 11:21 PM.

• 7racer likes this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,659 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

really milking this out aren't they

In7anity!!

Guido

Guido

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 172 posts
  • Joined 05-January 13

bunch of greedy bastards.

Vanilla

Vanilla

Stock

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 01-November 18

look at how many "special" editions the r34 got.... Nissan knows how to squeze every last drop out of their halo cars.

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 1,029 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15
When you see an R35 Z-Tune then you know those are the last of the special editions.

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,218 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
That's actually exciting, a r35 ztune will be awesome.

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 1,029 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15
First r35 needs to be retired and then Nissan needs to buy back 19 of them (only 19 R34 Ztunes ever sold). Then strip them down, add additional chassi spot welds, carbon reinforcements, stroker crank (4.1L?), forged internals, carbon body panels, improved intercooler, improved intake manifold, carbon drive shafts, improved suspension, improved aero (maybe functional brake ducts?), and if we’re lucky carbon rotors and possibly a cage. The cage didn’t make it to the production Z-Tune #2 but was in Z-tune #1. The carbon rotors are hopefully added to catch up with the times.

That would more of less be an R34 equivalent Z-tune in a R35 chassi. Maybe 950hp to nearly double the hp of a standard gtr as the Z-Tune R34 did. Will cost 225k+ but is meant to be a collector piece that will rapidly appreciate in value.

Edited by VR_power, 23 December 2018 - 05:35 PM.

• 7racer and thehelix112 like this

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,218 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13

First r35 needs to be retired and then Nissan needs to buy back 19 of them (only 19 R34 Ztunes ever sold). Then strip them down, add additional chassi spot welds, carbon reinforcements, stroker crank (4.1L?), forged internals, carbon body panels, improved intercooler, improved intake manifold, carbon drive shafts, improved suspension, improved aero (maybe functional brake ducts?), and if we’re lucky carbon rotors and possibly a cage. The cage didn’t make it to the production Z-Tune #2 but was in Z-tune #1. The carbon rotors are hopefully added to catch up with the times.

That would more of less be an R34 equivalent Z-tune in a R35 chassi. Maybe 950hp to nearly double the hp of a standard gtr as the Z-Tune R34 did. Will cost 225k+ but is meant to be a collector piece that will rapidly appreciate in value.

I think a lot of those pieces Nissan already has in the pile. Nismo has aero, suspension, carbon panels and chassis stiffening. Vspec has carbon rotors. And anyone can whack on forged internals, cooler, tweak the manifold and get up to 950hp.

Reminds me to go bump the dss carbon transfer driveshaft thread though!

Dave
  • 7racer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users