Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bill @ SIR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Yme

Yme

Stock

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 31-October 16

POPULAR

I want to take this opportunity to give Bill Guthrie kudos on his excellent customer service.  He tuned my car last year and I needed an update this evening.  Bill was able to resolve my issue and even walk me through on how to reflash my ECU within 10 minutes (including lag time on my end).  On top of that when I asked him for the cost, he told me not to worry about it.

Often customers only write & talk about vendors when they have bad experience and there are not enough reviews on vendors that provide excellent customer service.  

People tend to forget that vendors are also human beings and just as we want to be praised (at work or at home) when we do great things, I can't imagine these vendors not wanting to be praised for their excellent work/customer service, etc.

So Bill, I just want to thank you again for the great customer service and looking forward to working with you in building my car!

Dave

• Tim, 7racer, thehelix112 and 3 others like this

earico

earico

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 502 posts
  • Joined 17-September 13
  • LocationSA TX

Bill is definitely an asset to this community.

• Tim and awdtt like this
fn4rpl.jpg
2012 BE GT-R - T1R 3.8L / PTE-5858s / Drag 1000
Ecutek tuned by Bill @ SIR

Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Stage 1 Member

• 171 posts
  • Joined 13-March 16
  • LocationAhead of You :)

Bill is great!  He's helped me as well on my car well after we did the initial tuning.  :)

• awdtt likes this
2014 Nissan GT-R :D 
Mods: FBO + Litchfield Suspension + Greddy Tranmission Cooler + AMS Race Intercooler + ETS 4" Titanium Exhaust + AP Racing Jhook rotors + Flex fuel kit + FORE Innovative + ECUTek Phase 5 + HRE 3 piece forged wheels with Titanium hardware
Best 60': 1.534 (R888 32psi)
Best ET: 10.247 Best MPH: 135.13

Other Rides:
2017 Audi R8 V10 Plus (Ara Blue Crystal)

Bill@SiR

Bill@SiR

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 464 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
  • LocationMiami FL

Thanks for the kind words guys!

• Tim and awdtt like this

d-pak

d-pak

Stage 1 Member

• OEM Member
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 24-October 13

You can never say enough good things about Bill.

Over the summer I got his SiR 1000 injectors and the installed. After a first drive, it was sputtering and he immediately knew a cable must have been badly seated. It turn out to be a bent pin and he overnight-ed 6 new cables at his cost. I didn't like the increased smoke at WOT after a few weeks, so he sent me a different tune that cleared it all up abeit slightly reduced power which now I use for DD and the other tune for track.

The man is simply an artist when it comes to tuning GT-Rs and troubleshooting them. 

He also treats every customer as his only customer, truly an asset to this community.

• Tim likes this

DIY Guides Related to my GT-R Projects --> http://gtrtech.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users