Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LTHL VNM 2017 Build

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Stuart@T1

Stuart@T1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 829 posts
  • Joined 29-July 13

POPULAR

I have no doubt that Tony will have some first driving impressions to add here, but I wanted to give a quick summary of the build we just finished up for him.  He has been a long time customer of ours and has been rocking a 2009 1,000whp setup for some time now.  We had the engine out to refresh and he had recently picked up a black 2017 as well.  With the opportunity to swap the 2017 running gear over to the old chassis and move the big power stuff over to the 2017 he did the logical thing and pulled the trigger  :) .  Additionally, we finally talked him into upgrading to Motec!  With the addition of a Boost Logic 12-injector manifold and some other tweaks the car made 1,150whp!  This thing is absolutely perfect on the street.  Congrats Tony, I know you are one happy camper!

M55A7716-XL.jpg

M55A8675-XL.jpg

M55A8588%5B1%5D-XL.jpg

M55A8565-XL.jpg

M55A8638-XL.jpg

M55A8239-XL.jpg

• Tim, 7racer, LTHL VNM and 3 others like this

t1sig%20new_zpsrcxzxhwf.jpg

LTHL VNM

LTHL VNM

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 399 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13
  • LocationPlano, TX.

Thanks for the post, Stu!

MAN! I don't even really know where to start. Stuart is right, the decision to swap everything wasn't my original plan, but after talking with Stu & Palo, it was a no-brainer.

I had a lot of fun with my 09, won a lot of races/events, and just enjoyed the whole thing.....but taking all that and then some to the '17 is just perfect! I dropped the '17 off and the plan essentially gave me a car I would drive out of the shop not needing/lacking anything (except maybe a sleeve kit and drag wing down the road). I picked it up last Friday and I've since put a tank of fuel through it getting to know the car. I havn't even gone beyond click 6 (out of 9) and the car is absolutely MENTAL!!!

The guys have been telling me for years, but MoTeC really is a game-changer! You'd just have to drive a MoTeC car to appreciate it, but it's incredible how a car with 12 injectors and this much power can truly drive smoother than it did when I drove it off the lot in April.

The entire crew at T1 has become close friends over the last 6 1/2yrs that I've known them and been a customer. Palo calls it "The T1 Family" for a reason, it really is like that.

This car is perfect! I cannot wait to get it out to some events. First stop will be Import Face Off Ennis Nov. 4th!

• Tim, 7racer, Stuart@T1 and 1 other like this

T1 Race Development GT1R

Stuart@T1

Stuart@T1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 829 posts
  • Joined 29-July 13

MAN! I don't even really know where to start. Stuart is right, the decision to swap everything wasn't my original plan, but after talking with Stu & Palo, it was a no-brainer.

I had a lot of fun with my 09, won a lot of races/events, and just enjoyed the whole thing.....but taking all that and then some to the '17 is just perfect! I dropped the '17 off and the plan essentially gave me a car I would drive out of the shop not needing/lacking anything (except maybe a sleeve kit and drag wing down the road). I picked it up last Friday and I've since put a tank of fuel through it getting to know the car. I havn't even gone beyond click 6 (out of 9) and the car is absolutely MENTAL!!!

The guys have been telling me for years, but MoTeC really is a game-changer! You'd just have to drive a MoTeC car to appreciate it, but it's incredible how a car with 12 injectors and this much power can truly drive smoother than it did when I drove it off the lot in April.

The entire crew at T1 has become close friends over the last 6 1/2yrs that I've known them and been a customer. Palo calls it "The T1 Family" for a reason, it really is like that.

This car is perfect! I cannot wait to get it out to some events. First stop will be Import Face Off Ennis Nov. 4th!

T1 Family is right! Couldn't be happier for you.

• Tim and LTHL VNM like this

t1sig%20new_zpsrcxzxhwf.jpg

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,095 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

Man I remember when you first started talking about the whole T1 crew Then seeing the results for myself ❤ Deff Appreciate everything they’ve done for me and the community,plus there a lot of fun to hang with:) I couldn’t be happier for ya my man!!! Now go put that thing on setting 7 and go make them look at your liscense plate
  • LTHL VNM and Stuart@T1 like this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Dsm_alpha

Dsm_alpha

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,586 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13
Every time I see pics of this car I want a 2017 lol
  • Tim, 7racer and LTHL VNM like this

choerizo

choerizo

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13
  • LocationAustin, TX

Every time I see pics of this car I want a 2017 lol

same. black 2017 looks so good. enjoy it!

• Tim and LTHL VNM like this

Formidable

Formidable

Stage 3 Member

• 371 posts
  • Joined 24-December 15
Amazing build! Great job!
  • Stuart@T1 likes this
2014 Premium | TSM Built Motor & Elite Plus 1124 AWHP | WGP Assembled & Tune | Shep 1K | Racing Brake | AMS | Unobtainium | Advan GT | Overtake | Varis | DCTMS | BRIDE | https://instagram.com/formidable_gtr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users