Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Built Nitrous Mustang with radials comparo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 1,749 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
Stopped to get some gas yesterday and place looked like a car show. NSX, R8, LFA, 911 and a Mustang with huge 17” drag radials.

He had a crowd around the car and I overheard he was driving from one city to another for a street race and was just driving through.

I filled up and walked over and asked him what direction he was headed as I’d love to give him a 50 roll and see how my FBO GTR does against a 900hp purpose built nitrous car.

He obliged and even asked if his pal could ride with me as he was a big fan of GTRs. I think it’s cause he was an easy 300lbs lol.

I had a coffee and waited 20 mins for his bottle heater to warm up and watch the other imports scurry in and out.

Audi rolling with the mustang figured he would participate even though he jumps by 6 seconds hahahah

Warning : if your a mustang fan this video contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion advised.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NreZUP93RS0

Thinking this was worse than running the Huaracan as an A9.

https://youtu.be/OBr_dMljrUc

Edited by droptopp, 20 August 2018 - 12:30 PM.

• Tim, haul s and Dan_585 like this
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

Dsm_alpha

Dsm_alpha

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,636 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13
FBO lol!
  • Dan_585 likes this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,585 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Dude Rolling over here!!!that was brutal
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 1,749 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
I waited 20 mins and grabbed a coffee waiting for his bottle to heat up - whole time feeling like white men can’t jump hustle.

https://youtu.be/0XCqc9fIGJ0
  • Tim likes this
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,288 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
Lol. Bye Felicia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users