Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Modified GT-R Owners Take Video

- - - - - youtube gt-r 600 hp acceleration tanabe exhaust

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

At the Apex

At the Apex

Stock

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-August 18

Meet Stu and his 620 Horsepower 2016 Black Edition GTR. Stu is a performance junky that enjoys the acceleration the GTR has as well as the all around daily drivability. In this episode of Enthusiasts Among Us Stu provides why he owns his second Godzilla.

• 7racer and Crissy like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,095 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Hi m name is Tim and I’m a Horse power junkie.

• ghostrider likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

Crissy

Crissy

Stage 2 Member

• 207 posts
  • Joined 18-August 15

Meet Stu and his 620 Horsepower 2016 Black Edition GTR. Stu is a performance junky that enjoys the acceleration the GTR has as well as the all around daily drivability. In this episode of Enthusiasts Among Us Stu provides why he owns his second Godzilla.

https://www.youtube....h?v=pIHV3kHwISc

I almost bought an M3 and then decided on my GT-R, so glad I did.
  • 7racer likes this

At the Apex

At the Apex

Stock

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-August 18

I almost bought an M3 and then decided on my GT-R, so glad I did.

As much as I want a GTR because its faster, more capable and in the Nissan family I'm leaning toward a F80 M3 as my next purchase. M3 is more of a complete car and I want 4 doors for my family, Already have a 300ZX TT.

• 7racer likes this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,531 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

As much as I want a GTR because its faster, more capable and in the Nissan family I'm leaning toward a F80 M3 as my next purchase. M3 is more of a complete car and I want 4 doors for my family, Already have a 300ZX TT.

I had an E46 M3...the reliability was horrible.  LOL

the new ones do look nice though 

In7anity!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, gt-r, 600 hp, acceleration, tanabe exhaust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users