Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

One of the best sellers: Nero from Titan Motorsports

r35 transmission upgrades from sheptrans shipped to australia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Evox

Evox

Stock

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 07-December 17
Hi all,

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Nero from Titan Motorsports for his fantastic service.

Item purchased: Used Shep Stage 2 and additional work done on the transmission by Sheptrans to convert the clutch to 8 plate and also installation of new Dodson oil line pressure sensors + control module.

Summary: 

• Quick and detailed communication;
  • Transparent and open about all details;
  • Very quick to take action and ship out transmission;
  • Handled all logistics shipping to/from Sheptrans and then shipped to Australia;
  • Handled questions and communication with Sheptrans.

Details:

The biggest issue here is that I am located in Australia so the different time zones and trying to organise for work to be done on the transmission was tricky. However, this is where I felt Nero really went that extra mile for me in terms of customer service. Over a span of 2 months and over 50 emails (mainly questions from myself, thank you Nero for being patient), we were on our way to the purchase. He gave me an option to have Sheptrans look at the transmission and ensure everything is OK and also gave me a list of options I could upgrade the transmission. Nero did ALL the legwork for me and this made my life so much easier - he packaged the transmission and sent it to Sheptrans and received it on the way back, then packaged everything, and arranged for DHL to send it to my preferred workshop in Australia!

Nero was there every step of the way, I would ask questions and immediately hear back, the morning after. There was no waffling, if he didn't have an answer, he would liaise with Sheptrans to get the answers for me. I felt he has superhuman patience with me. I asked every small (and sometimes silly obvious) questions and he never once gave me a half assed answer. Nero's transparent and swift communication is one of the best I've had. In my opinion, this trumps some of the local shops I've dealt with in Australia!!

This was very big purchase for me, especially overseas and it was quite stressful, however, thanks to Nero, the experience has been great and I would highly recommend Nero/Titan Motorsports for anyone thinking about dealing with them.

Thank you all and apologies for the novel but I feel he deserves it!

• Tim, 7racer and droptopp like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,227 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Never heard a bad thing about Nero :)
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users