Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SOLD Flex Fuel Setup for Sale and FPR $800 Alabama

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Itunevw

Itunevw

Stock

• Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 18-October 15

I have for sale my flex fuel setup which was run for only 300 miles. I am doing a full drag build and running methanol so I dont need any of these components anymore.

Up for sale is the gotboost perfromance flex fuel harness, Continetal flex fuel sensor, flex fuel sensor mount to intake manifold, fuel lines to aftermarket fuel rails, fuel pressure sensor, fuel pressure regulator, feed line from factory fuel lines to fuel rail and adapter fittings to stock fuel lines. Fuel lines are -8 feed and -6 return. This is kind of a custom setup, not a typical setup you will see, but runs and works nice and tucks the flex fuel sensor behind the oem engine cover on the intake manifold. I have attached a photo of the engine bay to give an idea of the flex fuel mounting.

Asking $SOLD 

Shipping: Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Flex Fuel GTR 1.jpg

Flex Fuel GTR 2.jpg

Flex Fuel GTR 3.jpg

Flex Fuel GTR 4.jpg

Flex Fuel GTR 5.jpg

Flex Fuel GTR 6.jpg

gtr flex fuel 7.jpg

Edited by Itunevw, 05 November 2018 - 02:19 PM.

Itunevw

Itunevw

Stock

• Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 18-October 15

Bump

Itunevw

Itunevw

Stock

• Pip
  • 75 posts