Add another TSM build to the list... this time with a different DIY flavor though.
The basic details on the build are:
- TSM 3.8L long block w/ stock crank and 'street+' heads with +1mm valves
- TSM Elite+ turbo kit w/ 3.5" inlets & intakes
- Jacks Transmission 'Drag 1100' w/ full gear set, 18-plate high friction clutch, drop gears, ETS output shaft & carbon clutch piston seals + billet front diff
- TSM -10AN catch can system
- Buschur 'Race' Intercooler
- DSS pro axles & Buschur front driveshaft
- ETS 3.5" downpipes/3.5" midpipes/4" exhaust
- AMS dual brushless w/ ID2000s
- E85 114 Ignite tuned by Rob Baker formerly of Kaizen Tuning on EcuTek
Getting ready to go under the knife at my 'shop'
'Drag 950' sent out to Jack for some updates to the 'Drag 1100'
Time to pull the motor
Previously the car was built with an HKS GT1000 turbo kit that made a little over 1100whp and went 9.3@159 on a soft launch
Didn't know ETS made a 3.5" downpipe/midpipe combo for the stock turbo flange, but found this for sale on the other forum - may have to add mufflers or fab a 2nd rear section to swap in and out.
While the motor was out I upgraded to a Jacks billet front diff - interesting to compare vs stock
Box full of goodies arrived from TSM last week
Made some progress getting things dressed over the weekend and should have it installed after tying up a few loose ends
Edited by Turbotuner20v, 01 October 2018 - 09:28 AM.