Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

T1 RWD "GTR" Rebuild Build Thread

- - - - - gt1r t1 race development

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Carmiwrx

Carmiwrx

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 15-March 13
  • LocationClarkesville, GA
Can't wait to see her leave with that rubber.
RIP: C. O, E. H., C.S-K.

I popped my motor after 4yrs and 8k miles which all of them were hard miles like a dude fucking his first piece of pussy after doing 5yrs in the joint. -Tim S.

GTR heritage - come get some!

Tony1

Tony1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 922 posts
  • Joined 28-December 12

Tony, I assume you are going to be the driver of this car?

Since i imagine you are stepping into an area you have never been before with a drag car of this level,   is there anyone you are leaning on in the industry to help with setup?  Or are you simply looking at what others have used successfully and trying to build off of that?       This just strikes me as more of a build because of your passion to go racing, than trying to develop new GTR parts to sell.    

Surprisingly, my passion is much more in the building/learning than the racing side, and furthering our knowledge and improving our products is the justification for doing it.  I will be piloting it as well though.

As far as engine control, nobody else will have a part in that, but Shane Tecklenburg is a good friend of mine and I will be using his drag M1 package on the car.  He will have a big part in helping get the new driveline sorted and dialed, as he has a lot of experience there that I don't. 

• Tim, celsius and 7racer like this

T1racedevelopment.com

Injectordynamics.com

214-607-9022

BCpuller

BCpuller

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 658 posts
  • Joined 29-December 12
  • LocationBC, Canada
So is this going to be the first outlaw R35?

As the excellence of steel is strength, and the excellence of art is beauty, so the excellence of mankind is moral character.

I'll be in the lounge..

Joined the heavy metal club. 

Tony1

Tony1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 922 posts
  • Joined 28-December 12

To this extent, I think so.  Subzero in Dubai has one that's RWD with an auto trans, but it's a solid axle car.   Mine is a weird mix for sure, lol. 

• BCpuller likes this

T1racedevelopment.com

Injectordynamics.com

214-607-9022

thehelix112

thehelix112

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,108 posts
  • Joined 14-June 13
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
https://youtu.be/35JVI3eR1sU related?

Has run a 6.3 a few years ago I think..

Dave
  • droptopp likes this

Tony1

Tony1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 922 posts
  • Joined 28-December 12

Yeah, that one didn't start as a GTR, but it's the quickest VR38 engined drag car to my knowledge. 

• Tim, celsius, thehelix112 and 1 other like this

T1racedevelopment.com

Injectordynamics.com

214-607-9022

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gt1r, t1 race development

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users