Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Torco or Boostane

- - - - - plugs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

gtrguyinaz

gtrguyinaz

Stock

• Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 26-April 17
  • LocationEast Valley, Phoenix

For those of us who run Torco etc. Can we run 1 or 2 tanks of Torco free 93 octane to clean the orange haze up etc.

Changing plugs that have a normal life of 50,000 plus seems  expensive.

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,892 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13
Sobey prefers Boostane, I know that much. And it doesn’t leave those deposits like Torco.
Do they have very man Ethanol stations down in Tucson?
  • Tim likes this

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

gtrguyinaz

gtrguyinaz

Stock

• Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 26-April 17

I live in far east valley.......Like Apache Junction area so no E-85 and no 100 octane. Wild Horse pass is closet but still 35 miles 1 way .I am switching to Boostane .

• elf_cruiser likes this

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,892 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13
Oh sorry man, not sure why I was thinking you live in Tucson. I heard on Facebook about an E85 station in Gilbert or Mesa. Are you a member of the AZ GTR Owners group?

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

gtrguyinaz

gtrguyinaz

Stock

• Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 26-April 17

I will just stay with Boostane.  Easy to store and use. I am already at 88% IDC so to change would require pumps and 1000 cc injectors .

• Tim likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users