2012 Gun Metal Grey / Premium / Black interior
Los Angeles, CA
Modified (FBO flex fuel E85)
Original Owner – Title held by Nikkei Credit Union
Local Pickup: Yes Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bank loan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account)
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: PM or Phone 323 646 6797
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with proof of funds
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: Getting a 2017 GT-R and doing a full engine build
Selling my baby. She is a 2012 Premium Gun Metal Grey GT-R. I am the original owner and I purchased the car new. First thing I did was have a clear bra installed on the front bumper and headlights. Then I had the windows tinted. I did the Gotboost intakes, HKS midpipe, and Cobb AP tune on 8/19/11. Then I did the AMS downpipes, Cobb catted midpipe, ID 1000 injectors on 9/6/12 (made 596whp on 100 octane). Then in October of 2014 I added dual Walbro 485 fuel pumps, Gotboost flex fuel setup, SBD Race exhaust and monster resonated midpipe, and E85 tune (made 605whp on E85). On 7/30/15 I added Zele carbon fiber side skirts and custom ordered Volk G25 20x10 and 20x12 wheels painted in Dark Prism Silver. At the time these were purchased, they were the only set in this size and color in the United States! I have washed and waxed this car myself every month or two since the day I purchased it. It is kept in an underground garage both at home and at work. Never driven in snow. Rarely driven in rain.
List of modifications
· 50% 3M Tint (Installed by Sunshield Glass)
· 3M Clear Bra on front bumper, front lip, and headlights (Installed by Bhane Mendoza of Doza Designs)
· Zele Carbon Fiber Side Skirts (installed by Evasive Motorsports)
· LED DRL always on mod performed (by myself)
Volk G25 Wheels custom ordered from Rays in Japan. 20x10 front with 285/35/20 Nitto NT-01 and 20x12 rear with 315/30/20 NT-01. Color is Dark Prism Silver. No curb rash. Only set in this size and color in the US. Car will be sold with stock DBA wheels and OEM Dunlop tires.
· Nissan front clear corner reflectors (installed by myself)
· Waxed with Griots fine polish and Blitz One Grand Carnuba wax
· 303 Aerospace protectant used on all black plastic and rubber surfaces
· Carkit Company Remote Bypass Kit with front camera (installed by myself)
· Andy's R35 Audio Subwoofer Enclosure, Sundown Audio 8" subwoofer, and Rockford Fosgate 500W RMS mono amp (installed by myself)
· AMS catless downpipes (Installed by 5150 Racing)
· GotBoost dual 3" intakes (Installed by Cobb So Cal)
· GotBoost Flex Fuel Kit (Installed by 5150 Racing)
· Cobb AP NIS-006 with TCM with custom dyno tuned maps (Done by Joh Drenas at 5150 Racing, formerly at Cobb So Cal and HB Speed)
· ID1000 Injectors (Installed by 5150 Racing)
· Walbro 485 fuel pumps (Installed by 5150 Racing)
· SBD Race Exhaust with titanium tips and Monster Resonated Midpipe (Installed by 5150 Racing)
Will sell with stock wheels and without the Volk G25 Wheels for $70,000. I will consider selling the car bone stock if that's what the buyer wants but would prefer to sell as is.
For references, you can ask the following people about my car
· 5150 Racing (John Drenas)
· Evasive Motorsport (Mike Chang)
· RSFOOTBALL (forum member)
· Rxpress (forum member who owns the only N-Attack in the US)
· jbkonis (forum member)
I have tracked the car once, and that was at the GT-R Experience at Laguna Seca. Never been to a drag strip. I have used launch control maybe 3-4 times during the entire time I have had the car. Adult driven. Never abused. I'll let the pics speak for them self. Call, text, or PM with questions.
Edited by OneFastDoc, 21 January 2018 - 10:48 PM.