Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Member from TopSpeed Motorsports!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ricky@Cicio

Ricky@Cicio

Stock

• Vendors
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 08-January 18
  • LocationAlpharetta, GA

Hey GT-R Heritage,

I wanted to take a second to introduce myself as I’m new to the forums. I just recently moved to Atlanta to help out over at TopSpeed Motorsports with some marketing and media stuff. I’ve been hanging around the shop for a couple of years now and I couldn’t be more excited to officially be a part of the family.

I grew up around sportsman and super late model dirt track racing and it basically engulfed my life when I was a little kid. By the time I was 9 I had my own dirt track racing kart. I just graduated from Columbus State University back in December and immediately packed my bags for Alpharetta to get started at TopSpeed.

Nowadays I like anything that’s quick on track whether it’s drag racing, road course, or drifting. I’ve been a media partner with Gridlife the past two years and love every excuse I get to hangout at different tracks, take pictures, obsess over detailing, and talk about going fast along the way.

I look forward to chatting and meeting as many of you as possible,

Ricky Biancardi

Picture of me doing is part of the whole obsessing over detailing part at TX2K17.

Attached Images

• KC5A3740.jpg

• Tim, 7racer and shawnhayes like this

Ricky Biancardi
General Manager - GA
ricky@topspeedmotorsports.com

49525894526_a1e7928d30_o.jpg

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,894 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
Welcome to Heritage Ricky! Sounds like your a gearhead and we like it that way.
Don’t be afraid to telll people to fuck off including me as free speech is King around here
  • Mattson likes this

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 2,094 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
  • LocationNew York
Welcome
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000’s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18” 10/12” (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20” R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,188 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Welcome to the Heritage!

Shawn

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,900 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

welcome!

In7anity!!

JimmyGtrmemphis

JimmyGtrmemphis

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 18-March 13
Welcome! Ricky.

I will see u in person soon:)

BAZ007

BAZ007

Stage 4 Member

• 835 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15
I have recently dealt with Ricky and he helped me take those awesome pictures of the wheels I sold. He went over and beyond with the quality of work. He is your Media guy!

Welcome to the family man!

Ricky@Cicio

Ricky@Cicio

Stock

• Vendors
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 08-January 18
  • LocationAlpharetta, GA

I have recently dealt with Ricky and he helped me take those awesome pictures of the wheels I sold. He went over and beyond with the quality of work. He is your Media guy!

Welcome to the family man!

I'm glad you got them sold quickly! Thanks for the shoutout in your FS thread!

Ricky Biancardi
General Manager - GA
ricky@topspeedmotorsports.com

49525894526_a1e7928d30_o.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users