Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WGP/TSM Build (TSM Elite Prime / ShepTrans / ETS / T1R )

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

celsius

celsius

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 364 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
Would have been awesome to meet you in person 7! Awesome videos, what did you think of the track prep? I was at the TSM/ETS/ER camp most of the time.

Dsm_alpha

Dsm_alpha

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,615 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13
7s pass is on the same suspension he road courses the car on. The springs are way too stiff for drag racing. With the shocks set full soft that car would hardly squat as all.
  • celsius, thehelix112 and droptopp like this

celsius

celsius

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 364 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
Thanks fellas! My son and wife were watching the live stream and recorded the first round of GTR Class 2 Eliminations!

By the way Peter Blach is absolutely hilarious AF! He really needs his own morning talk show!

https://youtu.be/n0NnF3r8uwI

Edited by celsius, 19 March 2019 - 11:14 AM.

• droptopp and tg07 like this

celsius

celsius

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 364 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
Here is the in-car Dragy video of the run against #2 qualifier Pascal.

*We’re both not at 100% on this run obviously

https://youtu.be/YHVizLaiWNU
  • Tim and 7racer like this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,622 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

Would have been awesome to meet you in person 7! Awesome videos, what did you think of the track prep? I was at the TSM/ETS/ER camp most of the time.

I have no idea...lol.  I had to ask the fellas what is considered good track prep or not.

I really cant tell yet.  With the front clutches gone and the rear slipping I don't think I could tell if it was good or not.  But most said it was excellent.  Great hook up all the way down the track.

My Mclaren was on R888R so couldn't tell either but didnt have much slip from what I could feel.

In7anity!!

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,622 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

Here is the in-car Dragy video of the run against #2 qualifier Pascal.

*We’re both not at 100% on this run obviously

oh man that was you!  I heard that over the speakers when you took out #2!! congrats man!

• Tim and celsius like this

In7anity!!

celsius

celsius

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 364 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12

Thanks bro!  Yes that was Pascal and I....we both weren't 100%, but I'll take any win I can get!

• 7racer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users