Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clear film wrap

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

delirious

delirious

Stock

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 11-December 17
Hey guys I’m sure this has been posted previously so apologies for the redundancy but.. what is a fair price for just a full front xpel ultimate wrap (hood/fenders/bumper/headlights/mirrors)? Am I missing any parts? I am based in NY/NJ. Also how much does a paint correction go for to correct scratches/swirls. 2017 black prem trim. Appreciate it..
  • ultrasalWaf and ClintonDag like this

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,900 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

hmm good question.

I had my car wrapped like 4-5x but never just the front.

maybe some of the other guys will chime in, if not I'll ask Speedshield who does my wraps

• delirious likes this

In7anity!!

delirious

delirious

Stock

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 11-December 17

hmm good question.

I had my car wrapped like 4-5x but never just the front.

maybe some of the other guys will chime in, if not I'll ask Speedshield who does my wraps

Thanks man

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,894 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
I think a wrap is about $3500which is about the same thing and as far as a paint correction....welll let’s just say some people are really proud of there work

delirious

delirious

Stock

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 11-December 17

I think a wrap is about $3500which is about the same thing and as far as a paint correction....welll let’s just say some people are really proud of there work

Thanks Tim. Is the 3.5k in reference to just the front nose? Love your pic of Godzilla ha.

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 9,894 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
3500 should be whole car,I believe I paid 1500 before I went carbon crazy.

Thanks for thshout out on the pic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users