Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The 12 Days of Weapons Grade!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

Happy Holidays from Weapons Grade Performance!  

This means it's time for the 12 Days of Weapons Grade Sale, which runs from 12/25/17 to 1/5/18!  To take advantage of the sale, place the order for the corresponding sale on the day of the sale, or any day afer it up until the 12th day!

On the first day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... free shipping and a half price tune!

On the second day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... TWO Blow Off Valves! (For free if you purchase a Driven Innovations x WGP Race Intercooler) and free shipping and a half price tune.

On the third day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... THREE (inch) intakes at 10% off, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the fourth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... FOUR WGP Apex CCM rotors w/ hats at 10% off, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.  

On the fifth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... FIVE thousand dollar shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the sixth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... SIX free ID fuel injectors (with the purchase of a 12 injector package from us), five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the seventh day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... SEVEN hundred WHP packages installed for no labor, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the eighth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... EIGHT(teen) inch wheels and tires at 10% off, seven hundred WHP, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the ninth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... NINE second capable stock motor builds at 15% off, eight(tteen) inch wheels/tires, seven hundred whp, six free injectors, five k shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the tenth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... AMS Alpha TEN (X) turbo kits installed for free, nine second builds, eight(teen) inch wheels, seven hunded whp, six free injectors, five k shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.  

On the eleventh day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... ELEVEN hundred whp TSM Elite Turbo Kits installed for free, Alpha Ten Kits, nine second builds, eight(teen) inch wheels, seven hundred whp, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the twelfth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... TWELVE Injector Intake Manifolds (AMS or BL) at 10% off, eleven hundred hp turbos, Alpha 10 kits, nine second builds, eight(teen) inch wheels, seven hundred whp, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves.....   FREE SHIPPING and a HALF PRICE TUNE!

ENJOY!

• 7racer likes this

Doug Ross
Owner of Weapons Grade Performance
-Northeast/Pacific Northwest Shops where we ONLY work on GT-Rs
-Owner/Builder of the 1st Ever Home Garage GT-R Drivetrain Removal
Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Tuner / MoTec Calibrator
-Mainline Dyno in House
doug@weaponsgradeperformance.com
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 21B Ozick Dr, Durham, CT   West Coast Location 16726 146th St SE, Monroe, WA

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

Happy Holidays from Weapons Grade!   The 12 Days of Weapons Grade Sale is officially live!

Doug Ross
-Mainline Dyno in House
Our Online Store
East Coast Location 21B Ozick Dr, Durham, CT   West Coast Location 16726 146th St SE, Monroe, WA

Doug@WGP

Doug@WGP

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,865 posts
  • Joined 25-April 13

WGP Apex CCM brake kits are 10% off!

three inch intakes are 10% off! 

Free Blow off valves with a DI Race Intercooler Purchase!

And free shipping on all orders and a half price tunes!

Doug Ross
-Mainline Dyno in House
Our Online Store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users