Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wisefab front and rear suspension tested by Lyfe motorsports

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

mikelmarion

mikelmarion

Stage 2 Member

• 222 posts
  • Joined 31-March 17

I’m not aware of a Brypar rear upright - however to answer your question, from what I’ve seen the Wisefab parts are designed for racers who may need to adjust suspension geometry week in and week out. Different circuits require different settings, and these can easily be adjusted with the Wisefab parts. Brypar otoh designed their upright to solve a unique problem - the fitment of wider wheels on the R35’s front end. At a glance, I would say it’s a trade off where the Brypar will give you more contact patch up front and the Wisefab will give you more adjustability.

Perhaps 7’s setup with Brypar fronts and Wisefab rears could be the best possible combo???

• 7racer likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users