looks like it will be soon....
It looks eh...
wonder if those big openings really fixed the cooling issue
Jump to content
Lol. I bet it'll be quick though. They were trying to get the crown back from the ACR supposedly?
ya but if they cant it back from their sister car the Camaro then that would be a bit of a disappointment for their halo car.
I just speculate that if it did a better lap at the Ring than the Camaro they would have made a press release about it no?
Not certain if it's the effect of a wide angle lens or something, but man that thing is fugly from the front. They should have let a stylist or industrial design team have a go at integrating the coolers into the bodywork.
But no doubt it's gonna be quick! Fast and ugly, and new definition of fugly;-)
very interesting car to say the least.
when i first saw the prototype in camo (via pictures) i thought that it clearly was taking design inspiration from another brand with those big intakes on the sides of the front. and it still sorta looks sorta across from a lambo to a porsche, but not really.
I want to see the mid engine vette that is supposed to come out next year. That could be very interesting
- COBB V3 Tim Bailey Tuned
- TSM 1050cc injectors
- GB 3" intakes
- AMS DP's
- Tomei Power Expreme 102mm Titanium
- Carbon Rear Lower Bumper
- Carbon Seibon GT style hood
- Carbon Revozport style trunk
- Carbon AP front lip
- Carbon Rexpeed skirts
- Carbon Rexpeed rear bumper extentions
- Carbon Rexpeed Fender emblem
- Carbon Rexpeed Fender vent
- Carbon Rexpeed steering wheel cover
- Bronze 20" Volk TE-37 Ultra
- Umbrella Auto Design air cups
- KW coilovers w/ swift springs
- COBB Swaybars
- Carbon AutoTecknic paddle shifters
- Mr Ess Hertz/Audison/Sundown sound
- LMR LB
- TSM Elite Plus
- 12 injector setup
- ETS Race FMIC
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users