Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

ghostrider

ghostrider

Stage 1 Member

• 173 posts
  • Joined 07-February 14

Buyer never came to check it out and would not put a deposit down so the car is still for sale! 

Price reduced to $56k with OEM Wheels, Intercooler kit, and Exhaust. $59k with everything installed/new tune.

Dan, Not sure why your car hasn't sold..Looks really nice and also a rare color "I like It "

What I would do at this point is make a NEW for sale AD describing how it is for sale now...

This last post is somewhat confusing "at least to me"

New Ad with details on add on's,with new Pics should help...

Anyways good luck with sale... :thumbup:

• Tim and Dan_585 like this

Dsm_alpha

Dsm_alpha

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,662 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13
Would also post on eBay and on the Facebook groups
  • Dan_585 likes this

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,712 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Appreciate the kind words and advice guys. Will definitely make another detailed ad soon.

The car is up on Facebook under: R35 GTR Parts ( if you know any others please let me know!)

Also unfortunately i used my 7 free vehicle listings for the year on ebay...unless i want to spend another $100 (down $200 on fees)

Hope it sells soon!

• Tim likes this

Dsm_alpha

Dsm_alpha

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,662 posts
  • Joined 03-April 13
On Facebook try:
R35 Classifieds
Battalion30five Classifieds
500Plus HP for Sale
GTR Supra NSX STI EVO RX7 (buy sell trade)
Any local GTR club classifieds
Could also post it in the FB marketplace and Craigslist too
  • Tim likes this

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,712 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Listed on all. bump :) Putting plates on soon and going to enjoy the car since it's summer!!!

• Tim and ghostrider like this

OuLikeBlueGTRs

OuLikeBlueGTRs

Stage 3 Member

• 376 posts
  • Joined 03-August 15

Bump to see if sold for its high price and looking to be accosted by seller :P

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,712 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Bump to see if sold for its high price and looking to be accosted by seller :P

bump for a pussy that will get gapped and has been following my car sale for a year LOL

You are some kind of fucking weird to go all the way back and bump this thread. Cheers - Pound sand

OuLikeBlueGTRs

OuLikeBlueGTRs

Stage 3 Member

• 376 posts
  • Joined 03-August 15

bump for a pussy that will get gapped and has been following my car sale for a year LOL

You are some kind of fucking weird to go all the way back and bump this thread. Cheers - Pound sand

I posted once in one of the 10 threads you made desperate to sell the car in June nobody followed this CBA shitbox for a year :P 

Shoulda sold it and bought TNDM and cover your losses 10fold :P But peasants never invest :P 

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,712 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

I posted once in one of the 10 threads you made desperate to sell the car in June nobody followed this CBA shitbox for a year :P

Shoulda sold it and bought TNDM and cover your losses 10fold :P But peasants never invest :P

Hey fuckface do you still not own a GTR?

Once again 不 this shitbox is nicer than anything you've ever owned. You are really hurt from this car hence you following one of three threads made over a year fuckface.

One whole year and you still suck my dick, do you have nothing better to do? 不不不不 pathetic. I hope your shitty civic blows up and you get hit by a bus for the sake of man kind. People like you don't need to be in the gene pool.

Anyway I'll enjoy my GTR some more while you stay desperate for one. Im done here. No more attention for this little bitch.
  • Tim likes this

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,191 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

No more attention for this little bitch.

Please man.  This dudes trolling has crowded my feed.  Nice GT-R, it will sell eventually at a price that will work.

Shawn

• Tim and Dan_585 like this

LTHL VNM

LTHL VNM

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 399 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13
  • LocationPlano, TX.

Who the hell are you?

Get Fucked!

T1 Race Development GT1R

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,712 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Who the hell are you?
Get Fucked!

hahaha

We're all peasants apparently LOL

@Shawn yea brother either it sells or i keep the shitbox 胄ope you are putting the NISMO wheel to good use!

Edited by Dan_585, 15 August 2018 - 10:19 AM.

• LTHL VNM likes this

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 5,191 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

hahaha

We're all peasants apparently LOL

@Shawn yea brother either it sells or i keep the shitbox Hope you are putting the NISMO wheel to good use!

Nismo wheel went with my car when I traded it in on my M5. Not enough time or money to remove all my mods.

Wish I hadnt removed the 2015 headlights. UPS destroyed them when I was trying to sell them to another user. What a waste. Bastards wouldnt honor the insurance either.

Shawn
  • Dan_585 likes this

droptopp

droptopp

Stage 4 Member

• 2,150 posts
  • Joined 16-February 14
  • LocationNew York
^^ damn @UPS where is the dislike button.
  • shawnhayes likes this
Cicio Performance billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, Zenith R turbos, Cicio wet sump oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid, down pipe, race FMIC, STM titanium axle back, ID2000s, Shep One K with drop gears, DS Axles, Volk Saga 18 10/12 (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20 R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : more AMS motors than anyone I know - Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

Dan_585

Dan_585

Stage 4 Member

• 1,712 posts
  • Joined 30-August 15

Damn Shawn slipped my mind you traded her in. Bet that new M5 is killer. Enjoy brotha

and +1 for fuck UPS/USPS customer service. 

• shawnhayes likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users