Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Holy sh$t look what I found!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,732 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13

POPULAR

The wife and I are in France this week so we had to stop by Le Mans and check it out. They have a cool looking museum so we walked in and look at what was right up front!!!

Attached Images

• IMG_6150.JPG

Edited by elf_cruiser, 13 September 2017 - 08:17 AM.

• Tim, ian.r, 7racer and 4 others like this

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

2001 Ford Excursion - V10, DD and occasional tow rig

facebook.com/DangerousEnterprises

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

Stuart@T1

Stuart@T1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 29-July 13

Beautiful

• Tim and elf_cruiser like this

t1sig%20new_zpsrcxzxhwf.jpg

K-MAN

K-MAN

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 344 posts
  • Joined 12-January 13

B-E-A Utiful!

• elf_cruiser likes this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,647 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
How cool is that
  • elf_cruiser likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

jima

jima

Stage 4 Member

• 1,128 posts
  • Joined 15-February 14
  • LocationSouth Florida

Too bad it didn't work out how they wanted it to, now is just a museum piece. 

• thehelix112 and elf_cruiser like this

MCGTRNISMO

MCGTRNISMO

Stage 3 Member

• 372 posts
  • Joined 24-October 14

its a mock up right?

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,732 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13

its a mock up right?

I honestly wasn't sure, and I looked as close as I could get. It has real exhaust coming out of the hood with stains on them, and the tires have been used. However the windshield is tinted so it was difficult to see inside - it did have a steering wheel. That said, it did not seem to have much paint damage or track debris, of course it spent half the race in the garage :(

100% real or not, I was shocked and awed when I stumbled around a corner and saw it !!
  • Tim and 7racer like this

2010 GT-R - Matte Gray, AP/Carbotech, BSE trans cooler, BSE tune on ECUTek, H&R sways, AMSOIL, NASA-AZ TT2 and occasional DD
1976 FJ-40 Rock Buggy - tube chassis, LQ4, 700R4, NP205, Rockwells, F&R hydraulic steering, Fox, Ballistic, lots of 4130, 7068, and AR400

Do want someday - Radical, 599 GTB w/FHP, 430 Scud, Superlite Coupe, FF Type 65 Coupe

Evolunchbox

Evolunchbox

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 852 posts
  • Joined 19-June 13
  • LocationPittsburgh

So damn cool!

Heading to France in a couple weeks, I want to check  that out! 

• Tim and elf_cruiser like this

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,732 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13

So damn cool!

Heading to France in a couple weeks, I want to check that out!

You should!! It's a small museum but worth seeing if you are into racing and have watched the 24h.

It's only about 2 hours from Paris, you could do it in a day and return to Paris before dark, easily. I'm assuming you are staying in Paris...
  • Evolunchbox likes this

Evolunchbox

Evolunchbox

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 852 posts
  • Joined 19-June 13
  • LocationPittsburgh

You should!! It's a small museum but worth seeing if you are into racing and have watched the 24h.

It's only about 2 hours from Paris, you could do it in a day and return to Paris before dark, easily. I'm assuming you are staying in Paris...

Unfortunately I will not be in Paris, I'll be South of Paris near Lyon. :( But everything is relatively close there and I'll have weekend free to roam.

Thanks for the suggestion!

elf_cruiser

elf_cruiser

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 1,732 posts
  • Joined 13-September 13

Unfortunately I will not be in Paris, I'll be South of Paris near Lyon. :( But everything is relatively close there and I'll have weekend free to roam.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Ahhh, yeah that's quite a bit further away. In that case I would suggest Monaco if you haven't been there before !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users