Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Here's why the 2017 Ford GT is worth $500,000

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,562 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago

• forty-two, 7racer and Crissy like this

awdtt

awdtt

Stage 4 Member

• 978 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

Nice looking car, but this particular clip didn't impress me.  Mostly because the guy never pushed it, yet he was blown away.  A more experienced driver (Randy Probst) does this car justice.

• ian.r likes this

2015 BE Frankenmotor

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,940 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

agree about the driver, but it was interesting to learn about the built in roll cage and unlock indicator and offset side mirrors.

Didn't know that!

man I want this car!

• ian.r likes this

In7anity!!

ian.r

ian.r

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 6,562 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12
  • Locationnear Chicago
I couldn't find any race drivers pov vids. Hopefully someone like Probst gets in one soon.

Msizzle

Msizzle

Stock

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 25-March 16

guys i gotta be honest, I'm out on the eco boost v6 in this car, i have no issues with a v6 because we all know basically any engine can make power with boost these days. obviously we have seen what the gtr can do. But if the next gtr was a more efficient 4 cylinder with 650hp I don't think we would all be happy with it. That name plate carries a certain heritage that I think includes a v8, never mind the price point.

Msizzle

Msizzle

Stock

• Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 25-March 16

I also agree that this was a very elementary review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users