Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hating on others

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 929 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15

Broke ass losers on bikes hating on others property. I swear if that was my car and I saw that I would be triggered into doing something illegal. I understand it's usually not worth getting into altercations but something like this can't go unanswered. Makes me see red 😡

Edited by VR_power, 10 September 2017 - 10:24 PM.

• 7racer, chkana.1974cawN and Arthurbeede like this

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

Miserable pieces of shit.  

• Mattson likes this

www.buschurracing.com

BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.33@168.68 mph, E80 fuel.  

BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.74@160.08 mph, 93 octane.

Standing 1/2 mile 199.29 mph

COBB TUNING DEALER AND PRO TUNER

BUSCHUR RACING on FACEBOOK

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,720 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

The problem in our society at this point is a lack of shame and the loss of polite tenor and respect from the top down.

When people from the U.S. feel comfortable with a disrespectful lying cheater as a leader, how do you expect the low lifes to act?

It's rampant.  And I don't even know where to start to fix it.  My mother fixed it with a good ass beating when I was a child.  I don't see anything getting better for a long long time with the way things are.

Shawn

• 7racer and ttknf like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,602 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches
I would seriously hurt someone if I caught them doing this.

Sean brings up valid points about people lack of respect in general and unfortunately it will get worse with the next generation
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

ghostrider

ghostrider

Stage 1 Member

• 132 posts
  • Joined 07-February 14

The problem in our society at this point is a lack of shame and the loss of polite tenor and respect from the top down.

When people from the U.S. feel comfortable with a disrespectful lying cheater as a leader, how do you expect the low lifes to act?

It's rampant.  And I don't even know where to start to fix it.  My mother fixed it with a good ass beating when I was a child.  I don't see anything getting better for a long long time with the way things are.

Shawn

First thing shawn every should be respected the same...

2nd  If your referring to Trump,, this kinda of shit has been going on long before him "nice try again left"

But yeah  A good Ass whipping would help!!

7racer

7racer

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 7,064 posts
  • Joined 24-March 13

First thing shawn every should be respected the same...

2nd If your referring to Trump,, this kinda of shit has been going on long before him "nice try again left"

But yeah A good Ass whipping would help!!

It has been going on for a long time. That's one problem. The other is the tolerance of it from people of authority.

And I'm a minority and a registered republican
  • ghostrider and Crissy like this

In7anity!!

Buschur Racing

Buschur Racing

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 2,360 posts
  • Joined 19-September 13
  • LocationWakeman, Ohio

Shawn

Yes, you are clearly speaking of presidents before Trump.

www.buschurracing.com

BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.33@168.68 mph, E80 fuel.  

BR160 package, stock turbofolds, 8.74@160.08 mph, 93 octane.

Standing 1/2 mile 199.29 mph

COBB TUNING DEALER AND PRO TUNER

BUSCHUR RACING on FACEBOOK

BR SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

Evolunchbox

Evolunchbox

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 852 posts
  • Joined 19-June 13
  • LocationPittsburgh

AHHH! you beat me to it! LOL

shawnhayes

shawnhayes

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 4,720 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

AHHH! you beat me to it! LOL

Eh...

No...

Presidents before trump would be MOSTLY just lying cheaters, with a few notable exceptions.

Disrespectful lying cheaters, that's trump. If my mom can't listen to what you have said without threatening to wash your mouth out with soap, then there's a problem.

Shawn
  • Tim, 7racer and ttknf like this

Evolunchbox

Evolunchbox

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 852 posts
  • Joined 19-June 13
  • LocationPittsburgh

Eh...

No...

Presidents before trump would be MOSTLY just lying cheaters, with a few notable exceptions.

Disrespectful lying cheaters, that's trump. If my mom can't listen to what you have said without threatening to wash your mouth out with soap, then there's a problem.

Shawn

LOLOLOL

HiBoost

HiBoost

Stage 3.9 Member

• OEM Member
  • 3,902 posts
  • Joined 12-February 13
  • LocationOmaha

Shawn

I don't think there's one person here who would suggest they've been satisfied with the politicians of our generation.  They've all left something, usually something rather large, to be desired even when they were the ones we voted for.  So I can totally understand the impulse to have said "F you" to the system and bring in a non-politician.  The irony, of course, is that this particular non-politician embodies two highly undesirable traits of career politicians - flagrant dishonesty and an obsession with one's own popularity.

As far as how to fix things, first we have to identify the problem which I think has two major components - people don't have easy access to *accurate* information and only the extremes get representation.  So while you and I agree that if you misbehave, your ass should be beat, what we see on cable news is "no liberal believes any asses should ever be beaten, all humans are precious gifts" and "conservatives think if your ass is brown, it should be beaten regardless of whether you've done anything wrong (but let's be honest, you probably have because you are brown)".  In the real world, I can talk to a wide variety of people and we can agree on at least 80% of things.  Which is great.  Who wants to agree with everyone on everything?  We need the extra 20% to force the debate and produce a better result.  But by watching the news I feel like I don't even belong in the same country as half the people.  That we are SO different from each other it's not even worth trying to have a discussion.  This is nonsense.

I often get frustrated that the average guy on the street can ramble off stats and nuances for several hours regarding a football game, but couldn't explain even the most basic concepts of how the government works (yet the same guy is 100% confident in his political positions).  But when I think more, this all makes perfect sense.  Sports talk radio and ESPN give you the real facts.  If they say the game was won 42-14 then you can take that as a black and white fact.  Nobody EVER goes to google to fact check whether that was really the game's score or not.  If they say that team X is number one in their conference, then fucking-a, that's exactly what they are.  Sure, people all have their opinions and preferences on this team or that, but we're at least on the same playing field working with the same set of facts and thus able to have an intelligent conversation.

But our political "game" is nothing like this.  You literally cannot take ANY piece of information given by any news source and believe it 100%.  You always have to figure out if something was out of context, or is just blatantly wrong.  People don't have the time or energy to do that.  And thus, when you have highly questionable news sources being consumed as fact by millions of people, you end up with a big problem.  "Garbage in, garbage out" is what we call it in the computer industry.  And of course, politicians recognize this and exploit it - it provides great cover for their actions which rarely are focused on our best interests.

• Evolunchbox, shawnhayes and ttknf like this
-Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users