Has anyone experience this issue before? I recently built the motor and installed an A10 kit, triple pump fuel system, 1700x injectors, etc. I also replaced both o2 sensors about a month ago when the car was built. I know is not a tune issue because trims are dead on spot while cruising and at WOT. Issue started about a week ago and only happens at Idle.
1. Only happens in the mornings, before going to work.
2. Bank 1 trims slowly rise to 120% at idle. Bank 2 is ok.
3. If I rev the car a bit, trims settle to close to 100%, but then bank 2 begins to slowly rise to 120% again.
4. I drive the car to work, and by the time I get there everything is perfect. Both bank trims are ok at idle.
This repeats every single day. Any ideas what it could be?
My best guess are:
1. Bad injector that does not respond well when car is below operating temps
2. Exhaust leak before the o2 sensor
3. Loose o2 sensor
4. Very very bad luck and got a bad sensor from CourtesyNissan =(
Any help will be greatly appreciated.