Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Higher up contact at Nissan Canada?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

v3n0m

v3n0m

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Joined 16-September 13
Backstory:
Car has never been modified power or transmission wise.  No tune, all stock.
My car developed a transmission noise, and the GTR tech diagnosed it as a transmission issue and wants to replace a part of it.  Pulled all logs from the car, and sent it along with my well documented service history to Nissan Canada on July 19, 2017 to get a determination.

It's been over a month and still no word from them.  I've been calling the GTR Hotline and the dealer weekly to see if they have an update, but all they're getting is radio silence from Nissan Canada Corporate.  Monday this week, the GTR Hotline rep said that they had issues receiving all the documents (for a month?!) and they should have it now.  It's been another 4 days and still no word.

Does anyone have any higher up contacts at Nissan Canada Corporate that can push this along?  It's pretty ridiculous that it's taken over a month just for the dealer to get a response from them.

gtrguyinaz

gtrguyinaz

Stage 1 Member

• 117 posts
  • Joined 26-April 17
  • LocationEast Valley, Phoenix

Nissan NA has not done well lately...... There is a NA number that you might try........ I had it once but tossed it out as my 7 year warranty ran out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users