Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Be aware of F Performance garage in Dubai

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

ALKOUT

ALKOUT

Stock

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-August 17

Be aware of F performance garage in Dubai

Hey all

this my first post in this Forum, I had a problem in my account validation and just been solved

Before I start, I’m fully aware how this will affect the resale value of my car, but I feel it is not ethical to hide these things as it might affect other future customers, so I will take the hit to show you the truth.
Before anyone starts, know that I have a documented evidence (PM, what’s app communication, voice records, pictures…etc) for every information I will mention, and I prefer to show it only if I get any denial from F Performance people.

It’s a long story and I will make it short as much as possible
I went through the worst Comic play show in my life on F performance stage in Dubai

2]- Show main actor: Salem Alqamzi @salemsuwaidan ( F Performance owner in a role of Scam and fraud businessman)

2]- Show second actor: Boyan Radomirov @bradomirov ( in a role of Syvecs seller )

2]- Comparsa : Taleb @dxb30 (in a role of blaming others for his boss mistakes , covering asses)

In summary: I payed 70,000 USD to get bullshit, I had to be patient for one full year but that’s it
Now let’s start with the show
CHAPTER 1:
I bought a 2015 GTR from US and got it shipped to Kuwait, the car had the SPE700 package and full aero package from Revozport. Like any other GTR owner I wanted to fully build my GTR to be reliable daily driver car, to do that I approached all reputable performance shops in my region and unfortunately I ended up choosing F performance in Dubai (maybe it was the worst choice in my life)
I started the following thread on the GTRLIFE forum on 31ST January 2016 with the reliability being on top of my priority
http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/168234-alpha-logic-f-performance-or-subzero/
two days later I was approached by Salem in the forum PM, he sent me his mobile number and he told me he wants to figure out my issues with his guys (refer to the thread link). So I called Salem on the same day. He claimed that building a reliable 1000 whp pump gas GTR is a piece of cake for him so I asked him to send me a price quote with details on the package he is offering me and accordingly I changed my initial target of 900 whp pump gas to 1000 whp (note that I received a price quote from Taleb before) . he also asked me to directly communicate with him for anything I need.
couple of days later I received an email from Salem for the new price quote which was 35% extra on top of the first quote claiming that he has added extra stuff to make sure my car to be reliable. I accepted the price and although I was skeptical about the 9/9 clutch he suggested, he insisted that the 9/9 plate is way more than what I need for my goals (1000 whp pump gas and 1200 whp race fuel). Knowing that im new in the GTR platform I toke his words for it. Moreover, He also promised me that he will send his tuner for final tune in Kuwait.
I let my brother to travel to Dubai to see the garage and to finalize the package with Salem cause we had a lot of questions regarding his build parts selection and his answer again (was don’t worry I know what I’m putting on your car and that I will get 100% reliable DD car)
at this point I was ready to send my car to him but he was busy moving to his new garage (note that his garage is 1300 kilometers away from where I live)
CHAPTER 2:
I arranged with a transportation company to ship my car to Dubai in an enclosed truck (payed extra to make sure my car to be safe), I also lifted my car at home and take out all aero carbon fiber parts because I did not know how careful the garage is with the cars. (gratefully I did so since later on I figured out some cars are being hit badly in that garage J )
Car had 11000 miles when it was shipped to them
My car arrived to Dubai on 2nd April 2016 and they couldn’t take it directly as they were not finished yet from new garage. The car stayed at my cousin house for couple of days until I got green light to send it to their garage.
I prepaid half of the agreed amount as an advanced payment.
Up to this point everything was perfect
CHAPTER 3:
While the car was under the work in their garage I figured out that the communication between Salem and the garage members is subpar, and this made me suffer a lot to the point that I asked my brother to fly again and again to check on the progress of my car
I will share an example of many, my brother sent me a picture of my engine bay and I was shocked that there was a flex fuel unit installed on my car (although it was not in the price quote he sent me), so I directly communicated Salem to figure out where they will fix the monitor and he said “your car will be tuned on C16 “so I told him then why flex fuel unit is on my car ….. ops , sorry by mistake like every time answer.
CHAPTER 4:
As per Salem’s, car was done and tested on road on 21st June 2016 (after about 3 months). Ready for me to pick it up. So I booked 3 tickets form me, wife and my son to go to Dubai to take my car. I went to Dubai on 8th of July and went directly to Salem to check my car
Car had 11200 miles
Boooom , the car was full of fuel smell to the limit that my family couldn’t stay in the car for 10 minutes. So I took the car back to the shop ( Taleb claimed that the problem is with my nose not the smell hahahaahahah)
We figured out that the fuel pressure regulator had a leak from return line and it was placed next to the battery (means 20 cm from the AC filter) and I also figured out the FPR was not the agreed one in my package (I had the full Fore fuel system but they put the Fuelab one). When I asked why they said that my fuel regulator was fixed on another car haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Ok, no problem. Please put a new one and take it outside the battery bay (please place it in the engine bay) and replace the AC filter, they said ok
I got a new Aeromotive FRP. after fixing it the car was very difficult to start up and it was dropping the pressure to the limit that I had to start it up twice and sometimes 3 times. Taleb said it is a tuning issue and can be solved easily by the tuner who was not at the garage at the night, the shipping back and my ticket was booked already so there was nothing to do except taking Taleb’s words.
CHAPTER 5:
Car arrived to Kuwait, with the first test it had a knock of on low boost and full boost pump gas maps ( -5 to -7 degrees).
We communicated the tuner with the logs and he tried to fix it but there was no improvement.
Strat up issue became worst (some time the car was taking 15+ min to start and sometimes stalls after start up)
They asked me to bring the car back. And they were so relaxed to ask me so as if the garage is in my house yard, but what to do??!!
I also had a leak which turned to be Left Side turbo coolant leak
I had to take the car back after exactly 500 miles
CHAPTER 6:
after 2 and a half month waiting them to be free. I toke the car to Dubai using a trailer driving for 16 hours
Car had 11700 miles
They fixed new fuel regulator (my Fore one finally) and changed the cheap fuel hoses to better ones
They changed (oil, filter and spark plugs without my permission and yet they asked me to pay for them like many other things)
Fixed the water leak in very cheap way (with a cheap garden-type hose clamp).
By the way (I have dozens of pictures of how the work subpar on my car, not only for this case)
So I went out with the tuner to retune the car and guess what ???? clutch started to slip on full boost (which I told him from beginning!!!!!!!!!. Salim refused to do anything and asked the tuner to reduce the TQ by changing the boost controller setup and he did that accordingly
I told him that let’s talk to Sheptrans who did my trans build and he refused to do so
I toke the car back to Kuwait
The relationship started to tension up, and Salim told me if you don’t like our job go to other garage
I told him to fulfill our agreement and send the tuner to final tune my car in Kuwait
Tuner finally came to Kuwait after 8 months of waiting
I was driving the car at low rpm as it still has knock
Note That up until now, the car was never driven on race fuel by me. Only on pump gas so far.

CHAPTER 7:
Car had approx. 12800 miles (still has knock)
The same location leaked again at 12000 miles and I had to fix it myself at home
Leak from the engine oil pan (cheapest oil pan I have ever seen in my life). So I have them change the oil pan to a better one on my expense.
Tuner finally came to Kuwait after 8 months of waiting (after so many “next week he will come for sure”, by Salem)
When he came to tune my car he broke my rear Differential by pulling the car very hard (approx. 20 pulls in about 1.5 hour) at 12840 miles
Clutch also was slipping again
So again “please bring the car to Dubai” whaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?????
Ok, again what to do?
I arranged a transportation company to take my car to Dubai .
It is to note that I have a voice message from Salim that if anything goes wrong with your car, the car will be shipped to Dubai on his expense. This word of course was never honored and Taleb literally told me that this would be a loss to their Garage and they will never pay for transportation.
They changed the rear differential claiming that they put new one. Being unexperienced in the GTR world, I did not that at the time that it was almost impossible for them to acquire a brand new diff.
I took them one and a half month before I could take the car back to Kuwait.
Booooooooom , leak in the trainy the very next day !!!!!!!!!
After two weeks of trouble shooting we figured out it’s the rear differential. So we communicated this with Salem and he told us it is a used part and there is no warranty on used part !!!!!!! what, it’s a new part I said. He replied that there is no way to get new diffs as you know. SO WHY THE HECK YOU TOLD ME IT IS A NEW PART IN THE FIRST PLACE. Anyway, fast forwarding a little, I asked Salem for a refund for his defective part. He kept ignoring my messages and calls and never replies (for about 6 weeks) . Until one good guy started a thread about F Performance a few weeks back, then suddenly, I got a message from Salem asking me to return the diff and collect my refund !!!!!!!! So he only suddenly remembered to reply to my messages after 6 weeks of silence, wow.

Conclusion:

2]1- Car is not performing well (still has knock of -5 to -9 and clutch slip) until today after one year of suffering and only 2,100 miles of driving (majority from testing and retuning)

2]2- I named the tuner Syvecs because every time we speak with him he say run Syvecs and all your problems shall disappear.

2]3- I have a big doubt that the parts on my car are same parts in my bill ( 100% sure injectors are not as they were id1700 in the bill and they fixed id1300 ) because of the amounts of lies and turnover I saw

2]4- Salim promised to pay for transportation of my car to Dubai in case anything goes wrong, and failed to honor his word. I took the car 3 times back and forth on my own expense (around 2200USD each time)

2]5- Salim Promised to swap the clutch to a 12/12 plate and just pay the difference if the 9/9 clutch he recommended had any slippage. When the 9/9 started slipping, he again did not honor his word and just added 1 extra plate to the existing 9/9 clutch on MY EXPENSE. And the clutch is still slipping on race fuel map.

Edited by ALKOUT, 10 August 2017 - 04:48 AM.

• 7racer likes this

5ive

5ive

Stock

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 29-March 16
  • LocationGermany Hannover

Either sell your car or go to a local drag event and go to the fastest GTR owner and ask which shop Build it spend another 10-20k and your car should run puuuurrrfect.

greetings,

Robert

J5isalive

J5isalive

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 369 posts
  • Joined 27-September 13

If on one forum the topic gets locked, go to the other forum and post the same story.  lol

Here we go again!

tg07

tg07

Stage 1 Member

• 177 posts
  • Joined 02-November 16
  • LocationWisconsin

When you do a build like this, do you sign a contract, which includes the quote for parts, scope of work, and deadline (at a minimum)?

Alpha 7

2highpsi

2highpsi

Stage 4 Member

• OEM Member
  • 847 posts
  • Joined 06-December 13
  • LocationCambridge, OH

Sucks to hear about all the issues.

The one thing I will agree with the shop on though, is the trans SHOULD have been enough.  A Shep 9 plate (in the 1K trans) should hold your power just fine.  Many people have made much more power than that with one.  I would venture to guess the initial slipping was either a tuning issue, or incorrect fluid for the application issue.  Hopefully it didn't slip so bad that it's toast now.

Edited by 2highpsi, 10 August 2017 - 08:13 AM.

2014 Deep Blue Pearl Track Edition GT-R Alpha 10  #80 of 160

Xsuil

Xsuil

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 353 posts
  • Joined 16-September 13

When you do a build like this, do you sign a contract, which includes the quote for parts, scope of work, and deadline (at a minimum)?

He did everything he could
To make sure they deliever to his expectations
Signing a contract in this type of business isnt common but it should be .

You spend $60000 dollars
And you get gaurden clamps on your car
Sad .

rCfhnEM.jpg

Phase 1 : 

- Topspeed Motorsports 4.0 Engine .
- ETS HTA 3794 Turbo Kit .
- 1460 HP @ 38 PSI
- 1100 HP @ 25 PSI

Phase 2 :
- Topspeed Motorsports 4.1 Engine .
- ETS Little Hero Super99 Turbo Kit .
- 1500+ HP @ 40 PSI
- 1000  HP @ 21 PSI

Phase 3 : In Progress 
- T1 Race Development 3.8 Engine .

- DMS Custom Forward Facing Turbo Kit.

tg07

tg07

Stage 1 Member

• 177 posts
  • Joined 02-November 16
  • LocationWisconsin

He did everything he could
To make sure they deliever to his expectations
Signing a contract in this type of business isnt common but it should be .

You spend $60000 dollars
And you get gaurden clamps on your car
Sad .

I know it's not common, but it's difficult to do much more than bitch about things later when there's no written contract.  I get 10+ page contracts for jobs ranging from just a few thousand $'s up to $10+ million.  As much as they're a pain in the ass, there's good reason for their existence.

Alpha 7

Xsuil

Xsuil

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 353 posts
  • Joined 16-September 13

I know it's not common, but it's difficult to do much more than bitch about things later when there's no written contract. I get 10+ page contracts for jobs ranging from just a few thousand $'s up to $10+ million. As much as they're a pain in the ass, there's good reason for their existence.

Yup
We used to take men up to their words and a man should always honor his words and a man's words are his contracts
But men are not what they should they be anymore .
  • 7racer likes this

rCfhnEM.jpg

Phase 1 : 

- 1460 HP @ 38 PSI
- 1100 HP @ 25 PSI

Phase 2 :
- 1500+ HP @ 40 PSI
- 1000  HP @ 21 PSI

ALKOUT

ALKOUT

Stock

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-August 17

If on one forum the topic gets locked, go to the other forum and post the same story. lol

Here we go again!

I had a problem posting in this forum, which was fixed yesterday (you can refer to Mr Tim to confirm)

My thread was locked on the other forum because of two other guys who ruined it (intentionally or not, I don't know)

I sent a PM for the Admin to unlock it so I can post my reply on F Performance and waiting him

Mean while stay tuned for reply

Thanks
  • 7racer likes this

ALKOUT

ALKOUT

Stock

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-August 17

Stay tuned for my reply bud

bradomirov

bradomirov

Stock

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 22-May 17

I'm just reposting what was already discussed on GTRLife.  The link to the original post is at the bottom of the page. 

The post was closed after one day as it turned sour and filled with personal attacks. I hope the same does not transpire here. 

Hello, 

I'm responding here on behalf of F Performance. 

We don't have any personal issues with ALKOUT, yet we don't see the reason  for personal insults such as,  " Scam and fraud businessman", "Syvecs seller" .

The motivation behind getting Syvecs for the car will be stated below. 

two days later I was approached by Salem in the forum PM, he sent me his mobile number and he told me he wants to figure out my issues with his guys (refer to the thread link). So I called Salem on the same day. He claimed that building a reliable 1000 whp pump gas GTR is a piece of cake for him so I asked him to send me a price quote with details on the package he is offering me and accordingly I changed my initial target of 900 whp pump gas to 1000 whp (note that I received a price quote from Taleb before) . he also asked me to directly communicate with him for anything I need.

The GTR in question was running on a map that was discussed and should not have be used in hot weather and questionable fuel and less than ideal conditions. It required the car to cool off between runs. 

That was a map that was well over 1000hp at the tires on pump gas.

couple of days later I received an email from Salem for the new price quote which was 35% extra on top of the first quote claiming that he has added extra stuff to make sure my car to be reliable. I accepted the price and although I was skeptical about the 9/9 clutch he suggested, he insisted that the 9/9 plate is way more than what I need for my goals (1000 whp pump gas and 1200 whp race fuel). Knowing that im new in the GTR platform I toke his words for it. Moreover, He also promised me that he will send his tuner for final tune in Kuwait.

We did visit kuwait and we did tune the car on site. Unfortunately that was cut short due to the gearbox failing. The trip was paid for by our shop. 

CHAPTER 2:

I arranged with a transportation company to ship my car to Dubai in an enclosed truck (payed extra to make sure my car to be safe), I also lifted my car at home and take out all aero carbon fiber parts because I did not know how careful the garage is with the cars. (gratefully I did so since later on I figured out some cars are being hit badly in that garage J )

The car that suffered damage was accident outside of the garage control by a third party. The garage covered all repair costs with reputable /body/paint shop. The same body shop has serviced scratches and other issues on high profile cars that have been featured in magazines and TV shows.  We hope that anyone can understand the difficulty of paint matching a car in climate like the middle east.    

My car arrived to Dubai on 2nd April 2016 and they couldnt take it directly as they were not finished yet from new garage. The car stayed at my cousin house for couple of days until I got green light to send it to their garage.

CHAPTER 3:

While the car was under the work in their garage I figured out that the communication between Salem and the garage members is subpar, and this made me suffer a lot to the point that I asked my brother to fly again and again to check on the progress of my car

I will share an example of many, my brother sent me a picture of my engine bay and I was shocked that there was a flex fuel unit installed on my car (although it was not in the price quote he sent me), so I directly communicated Salem to figure out where they will fix the monitor and he said your car will be tuned on C16 so I told him then why flex fuel unit is on my car .. ops , sorry by mistake like every time answer.

The initial agreement was to have a flex fuel option in the car for various reasons that were communicated that was later revised. 

CHAPTER 4:

As per Salems, car was done and tested on road on 21st June 2016 (after about 3 months). Ready for me to pick it up. So I booked 3 tickets form me, wife and my son to go to Dubai to take my car. I went to Dubai on 8th of July and went directly to Salem to check my car

Car had 11200 miles

We thoroughly test all vehicles that leave the shop especially the ones that are going outside the country. 200 miles is not unusual.

Boooom , the car was full of fuel smell to the limit that my family couldnt stay in the car for 10 minutes. So I took the car back to the shop ( Taleb claimed that the problem is with my nose not the smell hahahaahahah)

We figured out that the fuel pressure regulator had a leak from return line and it was placed next to the battery (means 20 cm from the AC filter) and I also figured out the FPR was not the agreed one in my package (I had the full Fore fuel system but they put the Fuelab one). When I asked why they said that my fuel regulator was fixed on another car haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

The fore regulator doesn't necessarily come with the fuel system kit, it is an option however. The fuel lab regulator is used by many major shops in the US.

Ok, no problem. Please put a new one and take it outside the battery bay (please place it in the engine bay) and replace the AC filter, they said ok

I got a new Aeromotive FRP. after fixing it the car was very difficult to start up and it was dropping the pressure to the limit that I had to start it up twice and sometimes 3 times. Taleb said it is a tuning issue and can be solved easily by the tuner who was not at the garage at the night, the shipping back and my ticket was booked already so there was nothing to do except taking Talebs words.

The regulator that was fitted on the car was not adjusted properly and was not sealing well causing fuel to drain from the rail and vapor lock the engine.

Unfortunately due to limitation within COBB we could not address the issue appropriately.

CHAPTER 5:

Car arrived to Kuwait, with the first test it had a knock of on low boost and full boost pump gas maps ( -5 to -7 degrees).

We communicated the tuner with the logs and he tried to fix it but there was no improvement.

Strat up issue became worst (some time the car was taking 15+ min to start and sometimes stalls after start up)

They asked me to bring the car back. And they were so relaxed to ask me so as if the garage is in my house yard, but what to do??!!

The car was running on highest pump gas map in 45C weather at night doing multiple pulls before were ever send logs to us to verify everything was correct and slowly work up the power and adjust for the dry air in Kuwait vs humidity in Dubai as well as the fuel variations. 

The regulator that was replaced right before the car was picked up had internal leak causing vapor lock as it was stated earlier. We never had a chance to get the car retested and verified as the customer insisted on picking it up right away. 

The coolant leak is certainly unfortunate but it's not uncalled for... We do our best to shake down the cars and issues arise that are out of our control at times. We did what we could to help. 

Salem is incredibly patient and generous as others here have stated, had he been treated with respect and understanding he would have gladly taken care of the situation. 

CHAPTER 6:

after 2 and a half month waiting them to be free. I toke the car to Dubai using a trailer driving for 16 hours

Car had 11700 miles 

They fixed new fuel regulator (my Fore one finally) and changed the cheap fuel hoses to better ones

The  "cheap hoses" that fore supplied with their kit? As to the regulator we install mostly the fuel lab brand. It's the same one that other reputable shops use. 

It is the same one that is used in hundreds of GTRs these days. 

They changed (oil, filter and spark plugs without my permission and yet they asked me to pay for them like many other things)

The plugs were fouled out from the inconsistent starting  due to vapor lock, the oil was saturated with fuel as well. Oil changes are cheap compared to engine teardowns. 

The "garden" type hose clamp is fairly standard aftermarket automotive clamp sold at automotive part stores.

By the way (I have dozens of pictures of how the work subpar on my car, not only for this case)

So I went out with the tuner to retune the car and guess what ???? clutch started to slip on full boost (which I told him from beginning!!!!!!!!!. Salim refused to do anything and asked the tuner to reduce the TQ by changing the boost controller setup and he did that accordingly

This was one of the reasons we felt that Syvecs could have improved the package and performance of the car.  We did explain that we can get more clamping and better clutch exchange on Syvecs than one could with the OEM ecu. 

The target based and comprehensive feedback of the boost control in Syvecs and the extensive and customizable torque control can improve clutch life and clamping when its it applied correctly.  

I told him that lets talk to Sheptrans who did my trans build and he refused to do so

We did reach out to ShepTrans they do not offer warranty for such issues where the car is outperforming the torque capacity of the clutch. The car was clearly making more torque than the standard build. 

We did advise that the power should be reduced but that was not an option for the customer. 

The relationship started to tension up, and Salim told me if you dont like our job go to other garage

I told him to fulfill our agreement and send the tuner to final tune my car in Kuwait

We have the logs of at least 20 or so three to four gear pulls with practically no cool down in between with marginal knock. 

Again Knock control in the OEM ecu is not as flexible as the one found in Syvecs and Motec. This was another point that was made in regard to the Syvecs upgrade.  

The customer wanted to achieve a specific 60-130 target numbers. 

Note That up until now, the car was never driven on race fuel by me. Only on pump gas so far.

CHAPTER 7:

The same location leaked again at 12000 miles and I had to fix it myself at home

Leak from the engine oil pan (cheapest oil pan I have ever seen in my life). So I have them change the oil pan to a better one on my expense.

Tuner finally came to Kuwait after 8 months of waiting (after so many next week he will come for sure, by Salem)

When he came to tune my car he broke my rear Differential by pulling the car very hard (approx. 20 pulls in about 1.5 hour) at 12840 miles

This is unfortunate circumstance. We do not feel that the differential failure had anything to do with the way the car performed that day. 

The goal was to get calibrate the car as it was driven by the customer and ensure that under no circumstances excessive knock would occur. 

The customer wanted to achieve a specific 60-130 target numbers and would not accept anything less. Given the conditions and fuel limitations that was incredibly difficult.  

So again please bring the car to Dubai whaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?????

Ok, again what to do?

It is to note that I have a voice message from Salim that if anything goes wrong with your car, the car will be shipped to Dubai on his expense. This word of course was never honored and Taleb literally told me that this would be a loss to their Garage and they will never pay for transportation.

They changed the rear differential claiming that they put new one. Being unexperienced in the GTR world, I did not that at the time that it was almost impossible for them to acquire a brand new diff. 

After two weeks of trouble shooting we figured out its the rear differential. So we communicated this with Salem and he told us it is a used part and there is no warranty on used part !!!!!!! what, its a new part I said. He replied that there is no way to get new diffs as you know. SO WHY THE HECK YOU TOLD ME IT IS A NEW PART IN THE FIRST PLACE. Anyway, fast forwarding a little, I asked Salem for a refund for his defective part. He kept ignoring my messages and calls and never replies (for about 6 weeks) . Until one good guy started a thread about F Performance a few weeks back, then suddenly, I got a message from Salem asking me to return the diff and collect my refund !!!!!!!! So he only suddenly remembered to reply to my messages after 6 weeks of silence, wow.

Conclusion:

1- Car is not performing well (still has knock of -5 to -9 and clutch slip) until today after one year of suffering and only 2,100 miles of driving (majority from testing and retuning)

The customer had cut off all communications through the proper channels with the shop after our visit in Kuwait. We did not receive any more data from the car.  

We are only guilty of one thing. We delivered a car that the customer did not understand how to operate and maintain. 

2- I named the tuner Syvecs because every time we speak with him he say run Syvecs and all your problems shall disappear.

We have made the appropriate comments in details on why and how Syvecs will improve the situation. Again we do not understand why they are disregarded and not mentioned in the original post. 

3- I have a big doubt that the parts on my car are same parts in my bill ( 100% sure injectors are not as they were id1700 in the bill and they fixed id1300 ) because of the amounts of lies and turnover I saw from them.

The car was to be fitted with 1700cc injectors, but because they had been recalled on behalf of Injector Dynamics in regards to issues out of our control, the 1700 cc injectors could not be supplied.

4- Salim promised to pay for transportation of my car to Dubai in case anything goes wrong, and failed to honor his word. I took the car 3 times back and forth on my own expense (around 2200USD each time)

Salem is incredibly patient and generous as others have pointed out. Had he been treated with respect the outcome may have been different. 

5- Salim Promised to swap the clutch to a 12/12 plate and just pay the difference if the 9/9 clutch he recommended had any slippage. When the 9/9 started slipping, he again did not honor his word and just added 1 extra plate to the existing 9/9 clutch on MY EXPENSE. And the clutch is still slipping on race fuel map. 

The recommended clutch was a ProMax 10x10. 

I will personally repeat what was stated above. 

Salem is incredibly patient and generous as others have pointed out. Had he been treated as with respect the outcome may have been different. 

At last for the record.

The differential in question was returned 5 days ago. 

The refund was issued two days later. 

We are incredibly sorry that we didn't deliver a car that was absolutely perfect the first time. We feel that for the most part issues out of our control had prevented us to meet the customer expectations. We will review all communications and attempt to correct and learn from this experience so that it does not repeat itself in the future.  

We wish you the best of luck with your car and your future endeavours in the GTR world and hopefully you can understand that we did our best at the time given the resources and situations that had occurred. 

Customer satisfaction is our most priority and as we stated above will review and correct what occurred on this occasion.

Best Regards,

The F Performance Team. 

PS

To others that are not familiar with the region. The customer and shop relations here are much different than they are in the US. 

Mutual respect understanding of the difficulties of delivering a perfect car and working diligently working to resolve issues is of our utter most priority.

Our track record in the region speaks for itself, as well as, the accomplishments of the team that works at F Performance are stellar and unmatched in the region.   

ORIGINAL POST: 

QuoteQuote

He

y all

Before I start, Im fully aware how this will affect the resale value of my car, but I feel it is not ethical to hide these things as it might affect other future customers, so I will take the hit to show you the truth.

Before anyone starts, know that I have a documented evidence (PM, whats app communication, voice records, picturesetc) for every information I will mention, and I prefer to show it only if I get any denial from F Performance people.

Its a long story and I will make it short as much as possible

I went through the worst Comic play show in my life on F performance stage in Dubai

Show main actor: Salem Alqamzi @salemsuwaidan ( F Performance owner in a role of Scam and fraud businessman)

Show second actor: Boyan Radomirov @bradomirov ( in a role of Syvecs seller,he will tell Syvecs even if your battery died )

Comparsa : Taleb @dxb30 (in a role of blaming others for his boss mistakes , covering asses)

In summary: I payed 70,000 USD to get bullshit, I had to be patient for one full year but thats it

Now lets start with the show

CHAPTER 1:

I bought a 2015 GTR from US and got it shipped to Kuwait, the car had the SPE700 package and full aero package from Revozport. Like any other GTR owner I wanted to fully build my GTR to be reliable daily driver car, to do that I approached all reputable performance shops in my region and unfortunately I ended up choosing F performance in Dubai (maybe it was the worst choice in my life)

I started the following thread on the GTRLIFE forum on 31ST January 2016 with the reliability being on top of my priority

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/168234-alpha-logic-f-performance-or-subzero/

I let my brother to travel to Dubai to see the garage and to finalize the package with Salem cause we had a lot of questions regarding his build parts selection and his answer again (was dont worry I know what Im putting on your car and that I will get 100% reliable DD car)

at this point I was ready to send my car to him but he was busy moving to his new garage (note that his garage is 1300 kilometers away from where I live)

CHAPTER 2:

My car arrived to Dubai on 2nd April 2016 and they couldnt take it directly as they were not finished yet from new garage. The car stayed at my cousin house for couple of days until I got green light to send it to their garage.

CHAPTER 3:

I will share an example of many, my brother sent me a picture of my engine bay and I was shocked that there was a flex fuel unit installed on my car (although it was not in the price quote he sent me), so I directly communicated Salem to figure out where they will fix the monitor and he said your car will be tuned on C16 so I told him then why flex fuel unit is on my car .. ops , sorry by mistake like every time answer.

CHAPTER 4:

As per Salems, car was done and tested on road on 21st June 2016 (after about 3 months). Ready for me to pick it up. So I booked 3 tickets form me, wife and my son to go to Dubai to take my car. I went to Dubai on 8th of July and went directly to Salem to check my car

Car had 11200 miles

Boooom , the car was full of fuel smell to the limit that my family couldnt stay in the car for 10 minutes. So I took the car back to the shop ( Taleb claimed that the problem is with my nose not the smell hahahaahahah)

I got a new Aeromotive FRP. after fixing it the car was very difficult to start up and it was dropping the pressure to the limit that I had to start it up twice and sometimes 3 times. Taleb said it is a tuning issue and can be solved easily by the tuner who was not at the garage at the night, the shipping back and my ticket was booked already so there was nothing to do except taking Talebs words.

CHAPTER 5:

CHAPTER 6:

Car had 11700 miles

I told him that lets talk to Sheptrans who did my trans build and he refused to do so

The relationship started to tension up, and Salim told me if you dont like our job go to other garage

CHAPTER 7:

Tuner finally came to Kuwait after 8 months of waiting (after so many next week he will come for sure, by Salem)

So again please bring the car to Dubai whaaaaaaaaaattttttttt?????

Ok, again what to do?

After two weeks of trouble shooting we figured out its the rear differential. So we communicated this with Salem and he told us it is a used part and there is no warranty on used part !!!!!!! what, its a new part I said. He replied that there is no way to get new diffs as you know. SO WHY THE HECK YOU TOLD ME IT IS A NEW PART IN THE FIRST PLACE. Anyway, fast forwarding a little, I asked Salem for a refund for his defective part. He kept ignoring my messages and calls and never replies (for about 6 weeks) . Until one good guy started a thread about F Performance a few weeks back, then suddenly, I got a message from Salem asking me to return the diff and collect my refund !!!!!!!! So he only suddenly remembered to reply to my messages after 6 weeks of silence, wow.

Conclusion:

1- Car is not performing well (still has knock of -5 to -9 and clutch slip) until today after one year of suffering and only 2,100 miles of driving (majority from testing and retuning)

2- I named the tuner Syvecs because every time we speak with him he say run Syvecs and all your problems shall disappear.

3- I have a big doubt that the parts on my car are same parts in my bill ( 100% sure injectors are not as they were id1700 in the bill and they fixed id1300 ) because of the amounts of lies and turnover I saw from them.

4- Salim promised to pay for transportation of my car to Dubai in case anything goes wrong, and failed to honor his word. I took the car 3 times back and forth on my own expense (around 2200USD each time)

5- Salim Promised to swap the clutch to a 12/12 plate and just pay the difference if the 9/9 clutch he recommended had any slippage. When the 9/9 started slipping, he again did not honor his word and just added 1 extra plate to the existing 9/9 clutch on MY EXPENSE. And the clutch is still slipping on race fuel map.

END OF ORIGINAL POST

To others that are not familiar with the region. The customer and shop relations here are much different than in the US. 

Mutual respect understanding of the difficulties of delivering a perfect car and working diligently to resolve issues is of our utter most priority.

Our track record in the region speaks for itself, as well as, the accomplishments of the team that works at F Performance are stellar and unmatched in the region.   

Pasted from <http://www.gtrlife.c...in-dubai/page-4

Edited by bradomirov, 10 August 2017 - 10:23 AM.

Xsuil

Xsuil

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 353 posts
  • Joined 16-September 13
" The car that suffered damage was accident outside of the garage control by a third party. The garage covered all repair costs with reputable /body/paint shop. The same body shop has serviced scratches and other issues on high profile cars that have been featured in magazines and TV shows. We hope that anyone can understand the difficulty of paint matching a car in climate like the middle east. "

This is a Lie

And here is a proof :

I had to fix the whole rear fender and redo the horrible job on the door

And i almost forgot my hood wasn't sealing properly after you installed the ets race intercooler which is extremely dangerous in a GTR .

dJVz6L2.jpg

YdpBgBe.jpg

mcNjNVZ.jpg

Did i mention the door would never fully close unless it had to be shoved extremely hard due to the crocked job done by this high end shop that you speak off ?

Sorry i had to repost this here
Because you are lying about my car being fixed

I'm done with this thread for now
And i will let Alkout answers the rest of your lies .

Edited by Xsuil, 10 August 2017 - 10:43 AM.

rCfhnEM.jpg

Phase 1 : 

- 1460 HP @ 38 PSI
- 1100 HP @ 25 PSI

Phase 2 :
- 1500+ HP @ 40 PSI
- 1000  HP @ 21 PSI

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,647 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

If on one forum the topic gets locked, go to the other forum and post the same story.  lol

Here we go again!

Not sure what happened over on Life. But if shit is getting edited or locked for other reasons than the OP asking. Im sorry to here that as we have never edited anything and we have never locked anything other than responding to the OP's request. 

post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg

tg07

tg07

Stage 1 Member

• 177 posts
  • Joined 02-November 16
  • LocationWisconsin

Meh.  It was a cluster fuck over on life.  This one will probably turn out the same way.  I've stayed tuned, but so far, the "boom" has been a dud.

• J5isalive likes this

Alpha 7

ALKOUT

ALKOUT

Stock

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-August 17
As I said in my initial post, I will not post any evidence unless F performance deny any of my point and as promised here we go

Hello,

I'm responding here on behalf of F Performance.

We don't have any personal issues with ALKOUT, yet we don't see the reason for personal insults such as, " Scam and fraud businessman", "Syvecs seller" .
The motivation behind getting Syvecs for the car will be stated below.

When your boss sells me a build full of issues and instead of fixing his mistakes he tells me ‘’your car is not welcomed in my garage anymore ‘’ this is exactly a what a personal issue means to me

When you see man having no hair on his head and you call him bald, it is not an insults at all because you’re telling him a fact, and that exactly what I did

Just tell me how many times you told me the word Syvecs ? trying to sell me your Syvecs makes you a Syvecs Seller ( so where is the insults )

For Salim
Below will show if he is Scam and fraud or not (I will let people decide on this)

The GTR in question was running on a map that was discussed and should not have be used in hot weather and questionable fuel and less than ideal conditions. It required the car to cool off between runs.
That was a map that was well over 1000hp at the tires on pump gas.
Car is running on 3 maps

2]1- Pump gas (low boost)

2]2- Pump gas (high boost)

2]3- C16 race fuel

Attached files shows the knock on lowest boost ( note that these are only two examples of many)

See Attachment 1 and 2

Car was never tuned on UAE pump gas, every time I sent the car there it was filled with our Kuwait fuel to be sure the octane variation will not affect my car when returning it home

PVQloiR.png
qvgPUKS.png

We did visit Kuwait and we did tune the car on site. Unfortunately that was cut short due to the gearbox failing. The trip was paid for by our shop.

Don’t state it like you have done a favor for me as tuning my car in Kuwait was an initial agreement between me and your boss and was one of my conditions to build the car at your shop.

Can you tell me , you came after how many months of excuses (although Salim prmised me it will be done first thing after the car is done)???
I have records of neumerous messeges to Salim asking him to fullfil his deal and send the tuner to Kuwait as per our agreement. Every time he tells me that tuner will fly to you next week or the week after atmost. And amonth goes by and noone come. Then again comes another promise from Salim and nothing happens as well.... on and on and on.

At that day, you did exactly like what you were warning me to do by pulling the car like 30 times without any rest so you can catch your flight back and this was the reason of my gearbox failure

The car that suffered damage was accident outside of the garage control by a third party. The garage covered all repair costs with reputable /body/paint shop. The same body shop has serviced scratches and other issues on high profile cars that have been featured in magazines and TV shows. We hope that anyone can understand the difficulty of paint matching a car in climate like the middle east.

The car owner replied well on this one

The initial agreement was to have a flex fuel option in the car for various reasons that were communicated that was later revised.

This is so not true like every thing else

ZW1ODwU.png

4nmEMhx.png

uIx5Oy1.png

OD1fReM.png
SuCByIO.png

We thoroughly test all vehicles that leave the shop especially the ones that are going outside the country. 200 miles is not unusual.

I don’t see it a problem at all and never stated that it is. I was stating the milage only to show that the car was not being drivend and enjoyed.

The fore regulator doesn't necessarily come with the fuel system kit, it is an option however. The fuel lab regulator is used by many major shops in the US.

Agree, but you could easily replaced it when you knew it failed rather than letting me go back to Kuwait and let me suffer there

The regulator that was fitted on the car was not adjusted properly and was not sealing well causing fuel to drain from the rail and vapor lock the engine.
Unfortunately due to limitation within COBB we could not address the issue appropriately.

No more comments
Well answered by Xsuil

‘’ And i like you how made almost burning his car down sound like a no major issue , i'm glad nothing happened while he was driving the car around with his wife and kid , pretty sure Salim generosity could cover lost lifes .

What's up Visconti?

"
Unfortunately due to limitation within COBB we could not address the issue appropriately."

Fuel Leak due to improper installation
Blames it on Cobb and proposing Syvics again as a fix .’’

The car was running on highest pump gas map in 45C weather at night doing multiple pulls before were ever send logs to us to verify everything was correct and slowly work up the power and adjust for the dry air in Kuwait vs humidity in Dubai as well as the fuel variations.
The regulator that was replaced right before the car was picked up had internal leak causing vapor lock as it was stated earlier. We never had a chance to get the car retested and verified as the customer insisted on picking it up right away.
The coolant leak is certainly unfortunate but it's not uncalled for... We do our best to shake down the cars and issues arise that are out of our control at times. We did what we could to help.
Salem is incredibly patient and generous as others here have stated, had he been treated with respect and understanding he would have gladly taken care of the situation.

Every time you mention the fuel variation you make me go like OMG . I think you still suffer from the miscommunication between you guys
Car was never being pulled multiple times

As for the humidity, I fully agree and that’s why tuning my car in Kuwait was an initial agreement between me and your boss and was one of my conditions to build the car at your shop.

‘’Salem is incredibly patient and generous’’ Exactly like when you face him with his cheap work and he tells you ‘’go to other garage if you don’t like my work ‘’

Clear that he did not let pay any thing ( I have dozens of your garage and transportation bills which he refused to pay them to honor his word )

I also have a voice record for him telling me ‘’ don’t worry, anything happen to your car I will ship it on my expense, you have my word’’
I will be glad to send to you if you with or anyone want to.

I have showed Salims voice messege to Talib, and instead of honoring it, he sayed that we can not do it as it will hit the profit of the garage.

iw8G9e6.png
Rn8QoGT.png
rrQutm5.png

The plugs were fouled out from the inconsistent starting due to vapor lock, the oil was saturated with fuel as well. Oil changes are cheap compared to engine teardowns.

Why not from a bad tune? prove it
Telling people that my oil was full of fuel is enough for me so people can understand what I went through

The "garden" type hose clamp is fairly standard aftermarket automotive clamp sold at automotive part stores.

May be the cheapest automotive shops , I payed you 70000 US dollars to get better ones
By the way, if you refer back to the picture will find out it was fully corroded

This was one of the reasons we felt that Syvecs could have improved the package and performance of the car. We did explain that we can get more clamping and better clutch exchange on Syvecs than one could with the OEM ecu.
The target based and comprehensive feedback of the boost control in Syvecs and the extensive and customizable torque control can improve clutch life and clamping when its it applied correctly.

You have better told me this from the beginning without telling me everything will be perfect with cobb and then when this happens you blame it on cobb and telling me to go syvecs. Plus, if the clutch was selected right from the beginning, we wouldn’t have needed to buy another defice to cover the inferior clutch. Salem specifically called for the 9/9 clutch from the begining although I have expressed my willingness to do the 12/12. But he said there is no need and that if the clutch slipped, you will just pay the difference in price between the two clutches. But when the real time comes and the clutch is slipping, you guys tried to force me into syvics to fix the issue rather than letting me pay the difference and upgrade to the 12/12 promax (which I was more than willing to). Again Mr. salim fails to honor his word.

BTW I still believe Cobb is more than enough for my set up, I saw cars running 1500 whp on cobb ( but this only happens at real performance shops )

We did reach out to ShepTrans they do not offer warranty for such issues where the car is outperforming the torque capacity of the clutch. The car was clearly making more torque than the standard build.
We did advise that the power should be reduced but that was not an option for the customer.

Your boss decided on the clutch not me, so better to blame him as I let him choose the whole package. I just told him my target goal whp and went with his recommendation and ended up with the this shit I’m facing now

I also recommended to him to go for higher clutch but he replied that 9/9 is more than enough for my goals

See the attachment
I told him ‘’ you are the expert and I 100 % sure you will choose the best’’ as a reply for his voice record
I will be more than glad to send you his voice record if you want to or anyone else because it cannot be attached here

KGs3H1U.png

pgc9Bsi.png

nfzjGck.png
SNJGeOU.png

t6qm0HG.png

t6qm0HG.png

j7OsqiC.png
i70A9ai.png

We have the logs of at least 20 or so three to four gear pulls with practically no cool down in between with marginal knock.
Again Knock control in the OEM ecu is not as flexible as the one found in Syvecs and Motec. This was another point that was made in regard to the Syvecs upgrade.
The customer wanted to achieve a specific 60-130 target numbers.

You have better told me this from the beginning without telling me everything will be perfect with cobb and then when this happens you blame it on cobb and telling me to go syvecs

BTW I still believe Cobb is more than enough for my set up, I saw cars running 1500 whp on cobb ( but this only happens at real performance shops )

This is unfortunate circumstance. We do not feel that the differential failure had anything to do with the way the car performed that day.
The goal was to get calibrate the car as it was driven by the customer and ensure that under no circumstances excessive knock would occur.
The customer wanted to achieve a specific 60-130 target numbers and would not accept anything less. Given the conditions and fuel limitations that was incredibly difficult.

Your last statement is a good answer for you about bushing the car without rest which you did and I have more than three witnesses to that.

The customer had cut off all communications through the proper channels with the shop after our visit in Kuwait. We did not receive any more data from the car.
We are only guilty of one thing. We delivered a car that the customer did not understand how to operate and maintain.

May be because your boss told me if don’t like my cheap work go to another garage J.?
Maybe becuz your boss stopped replying to my masseges ?

Eventhough, I have never cut communications. As a matter of fact I tried to communicate with f garage after your trip to Kuwait and your boss stopped the communication and never replied. I still have my conversation (through messeges) saved in my mobile that shows dates and eveything.

Im in the modified cars world for the last 15 years of my life , and I know exactly how to operate a car.

I think you are mainly guilty of delivering a car full of issues from knocking to slipping clutch to oil and coolant leakage.

We have made the appropriate comments in details on why and how Syvecs will improve the situation. Again we do not understand why they are disregarded and not mentioned in the original post.

I still believe Cobb is more than enough for my set up, I saw cars running 1500 whp on cobb ( but this only happens at real performance shops )

I believe that syvics was recommened neumerous times by you guys only to fix issue that were made by you guys in the first place. (i.e clutch slipping issue)

I welcome any experts from other performance shops to comment on this

The car was to be fitted with 1700cc injectors, but because they had been recalled on behalf of Injector Dynamics in regards to issues out of our control, the 1700 cc injectors could not be supplied.

Oh really , you waited one full year to let me know

The recommended clutch was a ProMax 10x10.
Prove it ?
I can send the voice record from him if you want.
Salim specifically recommended the 9/9 clutch.
And even the 10/10 is slipping (catch ya)

At last for the record.
The differential in question was returned 5 days ago.
The refund was issued two days later.

We are incredibly sorry that we didn't deliver a car that was absolutely perfect the first time. We feel that for the most part issues out of our control had prevented us to meet the customer expectations. We will review all communications and attempt to correct and learn from this experience so that it does not repeat itself in the future.

Car was like shit from day one with no doubt and being sorry will not fix things out.
The differential in question was bad the very same day the car arrived to kuwait. It was communicated to salim several times without any reply from his side. He totally ignored me. Then 6 weeks later, he decided to pick his phone and tell me to ship it and collect my refund.

25zFvIW.png

We wish you the best of luck with your car and your future endeavours in the GTR world and hopefully you can understand that we did our best at the time given the resources and situations that had occurred.

Customer satisfaction is our most priority and as we stated above will review and correct what occurred on this occasion.

I will show you some examples of a customer satisfaction

Leaky Oil pan which claimed to be better than T1
Best connection in the world

tomhpWI.png
qN7r3sd.png

PS

Know that I have documented all the communications between myself and F garage (salim). I have a proof for every single word I state. The more you try to cover up for their bad treatment toward me, the more evidence I will post. Which will not be nice for you at all as your reputation is at stake. Try not to stand up for guys who are not straight and honest. You never know, you could be standing up for them based on false facts

Best Regards,

ALKOUT

Edited by HiBoost, 30 August 2017 - 07:42 PM.

Xsuil

Xsuil

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 353 posts
  • Joined 16-September 13

Leaky Oil pan which claimed to be better than T1
Best connection in the world

[img]http://i.imgur.com/tomhpWI.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qN7r3sd.png[/img]
[/font][/color]

$70k Build
And that's the Oil Pan and SD Kit they made for you ? LOL
And the nerve to call that Oil Pan better than T1's .

Edited by Xsuil, 10 August 2017 - 12:05 PM.

rCfhnEM.jpg

Phase 1 : 

- 1460 HP @ 38 PSI
- 1100 HP @ 25 PSI

Phase 2 :
- 1500+ HP @ 40 PSI
- 1000  HP @ 21 PSI

ALPHA Performance

ALPHA Performance

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 1,687 posts
  • Joined 18-December 12
I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your GTR, and I hope that you can correct it so you can enjoy your car like you should be. Based on the other thread that was locked, it sounds like F Performance and Boyan were attempting to improve the situation, but communications between parties has broken down. I hope you can all move forward to work together and resolve the issue. 

I know that F Performance has built some high quality GTRs over the years, and I am sure that your experience is not a normal experience for their customers. Boyan has also been instrumental in furthering our racing program by working with us on custom firmware and trouble shooting of the Syvecs system on Alpha G and other vehicles we have built. Based on our experience with him, I would consider him one of the best in the industry as an ECU calibrator. If he feels most comfortable tuning your particular set up with a Syvecs over a stock ECU, I believe you should take his advice. This philosophy is true for any tuner, as you want them to use the tools they feel will allow them to tune the car as best they can.

Ty Curtin

ty@amsperformance.com 

World's First Nissan R35 GT-R in the 9's, 8's 7's AND THE 6's!!!!!!!

AlphaG - 6.93 @ 196 mph

Alpha Q - 7.23 @ 198  | Alpha Omega - 7.48 @ 193 | Alpha X (CMC) 7.65 @ 181 | Alpha X (Curtis) 7.66 @ 187 | Alpha X (DriveWire) 7.67 @ 186

ALKOUT

ALKOUT

Stock

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-August 17

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your GTR, and I hope that you can correct it so you can enjoy your car like you should be. Based on the other thread that was locked, it sounds like F Performance and Boyan were attempting to improve the situation, but communications between parties has broken down. I hope you can all move forward to work together and resolve the issue.

I know that F Performance has built some high quality GTRs over the years, and I am sure that your experience is not a normal experience for their customers. Boyan has also been instrumental in furthering our racing program by working with us on custom firmware and trouble shooting of the Syvecs system on Alpha G and other vehicles we have built. Based on our experience with him, I would consider him one of the best in the industry as an ECU calibrator. If he feels most comfortable tuning your particular set up with a Syvecs over a stock ECU, I believe you should take his advice. This philosophy is true for any tuner, as you want them to use the tools they feel will allow them to tune the car as best they can.

Hey buddy

Did you even bother your self to read my response?
I guess you didn't go through my post in details
They are the ones who stopped the communication , I can post a pictures of my messages to them without reply for 2 months or more

F Performance and Boyan were attempting to improve the situation to some limits by letting me pay for all their attempts plus shipping my car ( about 2200 $ each time, promised to be paid but never gotten) but I got more and more issues with their attempts ( so what will you do if you were in my shoes)

As for Boyen , if you wish I can send you dozen of lowest boost logs(23 psi) with rang of knock of (-5 to -9)

now the question to as a respectable performance shop in the market , will you accept delivering such thing to your customers ?

Will you accept this quality of work for a customer who payed you 70000 us dollars?

Is it difficult to have a 1000 whp tuned on Cobb??

Waiting for your answers

Best regards

Edited by ALKOUT, 10 August 2017 - 02:18 PM.

ALKOUT

ALKOUT

Stock

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-August 17
By the way

I shipped my car 3 times in like 8 months
X 2200 = 6600 US dollars, not included in the 70000 US dollars of bills

Note that I have a voice recording for the garage owner telling me he will pay all the shipping expenses if I got any issue with my car

tg07

tg07

Stage 1 Member

• 177 posts
  • Joined 02-November 16
  • LocationWisconsin
ALKOUT - I read your posts and based on what I've read, it sure looks like F performance didn't handle this job like they should have. Unless they can refute what you've posted, you certainly are owed an apology and should be taken care of.

Your initial post seemed more like a threat to them without giving people the "evidence." Then you said there would be a "boom", but it didn't come. After reading all the posts from Xsuil where he seemed to have his own customer issues, it was hard to take this too seriously. I've seen it dozens of times where this happens and it turns out the customer is just a complete asshole and is whining for not much of a reason. That's why I kind of wrote you off earlier.

Good luck...curious to see how this plays out.

Alpha 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users