Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beware of Visconti Tuning

visconti tuning fraud steal money

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

VR_power

VR_power

Stage 4 Member

• 970 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15

POPULAR

I had the displeasure of dealing with this piece of shit years ago. I had a hell of a time to even get any tune at all from that faggot. I paid for an ecutek kit and a tune, then I had to delay getting a tune after I received the ecutek cable due to my car being at the body shop because of some vandalism that was done to it. I emailed him and advised him that i would not be able to use the ecutek for a while due to some replacement parts taking 1.5-2 months to receive and he said no problem just get back to him about it when I can. 7-8 weeks later I tried to get my tune and I got EVERY excuse one could have. Everything from him taking trips to Canada to being to sick to work. After a few more weeks I stopped being the nice guy and told him to stop bullshitting me and give me a refund which he didn’t want to do. So I asked him “you think it’s ok to take my $600 and never even once give me a tune?” Once again more excuses. I told him stop being a little bitch and send me a tune because it doesn’t even require him doing anything other then sending a file, my car is very basic so he’s done TONS like it and wouldn’t even have to build a map. He never returns calls either. Finally I just called Ecutek directly and they were much better to work with. They said I’m absolutely owed a tune and would be in contact with him. 30 mins after I get off the phone with ecutek I finally get a call back from that piece of shit and he said he’s “decided to do me a favor and give me a tune even though he’s not obliged to because too much time has passed since I paid for one”. Long story short this asshole spends 10 mins on the phone with me and sends me a map. He said if I have any issues to call and he will make revisions. After 2-3 days it threw a CEL and every once in a while till this day the car throws a CEL. Im still waiting to get a call back from him since 2013 🙄

Fuck Visconti

Edited by VR_power, 21 September 2017 - 01:21 AM.

• Tim, Enshiu, changster and 2 others like this

BAZ007

BAZ007

Stage 4 Member

• 824 posts
  • Joined 24-January 15

I had the displeasure of dealing with this piece of shit years ago. I had a hell of a time to even get any tune at all from that faggot. I paid for an ecutek kit and a tune, then I had to delay getting a tune after I received the ecutek cable due to my car being at the body shop because of some vandalism that was done to it. I emailed him and advised him that i would not be able to use the ecutek for a while due to some replacement parts taking 1.5-2 months to receive and he said no problem just get back to him about it when I can. 7-8 weeks later I tried to get my tune and I got EVERY excuse one could have. Everything from him taking trips to Canada to being to sick to work. After a few more weeks I stopped being the nice guy and told him to stop bullshitting me and give me a refund which he didn’t want to do. So I asked him “you think it’s ok to take my $600 and never even once give me a tune?” Once again more excuses. I told him stop being a little bitch and send me a tune because it doesn’t even require him doing anything other then sending a file, my car is very basic so he’s done TONS like it and wouldn’t even have to build a map. He never returns calls either. Finally I just called Ecutek directly and they were much better to work with. They said I’m absolutely owed a tune and would be in contact with him. 30 mins after I get off the phone with ecutek I finally get a call back from that piece of shit and he said he’s “decided to do me a favor and give me a tune even though he’s not obliged to because too much time has passed since I paid for one”. Long story short this asshole spends 10 mins on the phone with me and sends me a map. He said if I have any issues to call and he will make revisions. After 2-3 days it threw a CEL and every once in a while till this day the car throws a CEL. Im still waiting to get a call back from him since 2013

Fuck Visconti

Shit is real

• Enshiu likes this

DjnHard

DjnHard

Stage 3 Member

• OEM Member
  • 303 posts
  • Joined 18-July 13

How come the door couldn't stick shut on his side when we needed it to? So many people would have not been screwed over since 2013. Unless they called SBD

Edited by DjnHard, 22 September 2017 - 01:44 PM.

• Tim and Enshiu like this

Jamaica2G

Jamaica2G

Stock

• OEM Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 26-March 13
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

How come the door couldn't stick shut on his side when we needed it to? So many people would have not been screwed over since 2013. Unless they called SBD

My opinion is: Life/other forum was paid enough to delete things on his behalf.

I'm sure he has some positive qualities, but I was just floored at how much I had to beg him for the first map and subsequently all the updates thereafter.  Working with him was the pits. I warn everyone who even mentions his name

• Tim, Enshiu, 7racer and 1 other like this

2012 - B.E. 

wife's 2013 Mini JCW

Arkmae

Arkmae

Stage 4 Member

• 645 posts
  • Joined 16-July 14
  • LocationSydney, Australia

POPULAR

ill be honest with all of you. i have paid money to 2 big name e-tuners and if i just got my GTR tuned locally from the get go instead of getting these etunes i would of been better off position a long time ago. I even paid 1 tuner for E85 tune and i gave up after trying to do a 95 tune with them. i had to hire the dyno and everything and i was more out of pocket end of day.

yes they are fine if you have a few bolt on mods. e tunes are ok. but once you build a motor and have so much going on it gets very messy from there. the time zone differences dont help either, and they are usually all so busy they dont give you much time of day.

for a copy/paste tune no problems, or if you are in an area with no workshop who will touch / have experience with gtr thats fine. however if you have a local guy who can tune for you, much better imo based on my personal experiences.

• Enshiu, 7racer, elf_cruiser and 3 others like this

ADM MY12 Nissan GT-R Ivory Pearl

Precision Automotive Racing PR12 3.8L -  TSM Elite Plus - Shep 1K - Motec - Boostlogic Manfold + Extra Rail - ID1050x / ID1700 12 Injector Setup - Fore Triple Pump

"I come from a land Down-Under"

Instagram: @arkmae

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visconti, tuning, fraud, steal, money

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users