The car is a 2009 Nissan GTR with 20,900 original miles. The motor was just completely refreshed right before TX2K17 and has less than 1000 miles on it. The exterior is in excellent condition and the interior is nearly flawless. There has not been a single short cut taken in building this car. You are getting a world class quality build in every regard. From the T1 built Stage 6 engine with Magnus Dry Sump conversion to the Shep Stage 5 trans, everything has been addressed with the highest quality products. Keep in mind this car is still 100% street friendly and has AC and full stereo still installed and working great. This car is for someone who wants to be able to just crank the car and go compete with the top dogs at TX2K and Texas Invitation! Ask anyone around, this is a super proven car. I am at all the events and every time the car just performs flawlessly. All upgrades and specs will be listed below, if you see anything you are curious about or feel I have omitted feel free to ask!
Couple accomplishments that I have achieved with the car.
TX2K16 Roll Race champion! Took out the entire field and defeated Mullet’s UGR X car in the finals
WannaGoFast ½ mile speed of 221mph and current A16 record for ½ mile
7.93@176 in the ¼ at Royal Purple raceway during TX2K17. Backed up with three other 7 second passes during same event
Below is a comprehensive list of all the modifications that are currently done to the car.
- GT1R 3.8L R35 short block which includes GT1R spec aluminum rods, GT1R spec pistons, Custom GT1R fire rings and gasket, custom girdle support, and AMS Omega head stud kit
- Sonny Bryant Billet Crankshaft
- GT1R Stage 3 cylinder heads with ferrea valvetrain
- GT1R Spec Drag camshafts
- Magnus Dry Sump System
- BoostLogic 12-injector Intake Manifold
- AMS Alpha 16 turbo kit
- Tial ORJ BOV’s
- Tial 38mm wastegates
- GT1R 3.5" intakes
- ETS Super Race intercooler
- ETS 4.0" stainless steel exhaust with cutouts
- Motec M1 ECU
- Ecutek TCM Controller
- AT power throttle bodies with wiggins clamps
- GT1R pro racing dampner
- GT1R AOS
- GT1R bumper beam AOS
- GT1R Midpipe exhaust dumps
- Shep Trans Stage 5
- Dodson 1-6 gearset
- PPG Billet drop gears
- Dodson Billet FWD output shaft
- Custom Shep/Dodson ProMax clutch
- GT1R differential braces
- Driveshaft Shop Pro Level rear axle kit
- Boostlogic solid trans mounts
- GT1R Stage 4 fuel system
- GT1R R35 fuel rails
- Injector Dynamics ID1300 primary
- Injector Dynamics ID2000 secondary
- Fore innovations with triple Walboro Pumps
- JMS Boostmax
- No Stock fuel lines. Everything is upgraded to handle ethanol
- (2) Forgeline GW3R 18x9.5 front wheels with M&H Racemaster drag radials
- (2) Belak Series 2 15x11 rear wheels with Mickey Thompson ET Street R drag radials
- (2) Belak Series 2 15x11 rear wheels with Mickey Thompson 28x10.50X15W
- 19” Volk wheels for street driving with Michelin Sport Cup 2 front and Toyo R888 rear
- GT1R custom small brake kit for front and rear
- KW sleeve over kit
- Tillet B2 Carbon seat with custom GT1R headrest and suede inserts
- Titan 4pt bolt in roll cage
- GT1R parachute kit with custom handle on roof of car for easy access
- Zetronix ethanol content analyzer
- DCT Motorsports custom steering wheel
- GT1R drag wing with carbon trunk lid
If you have any other questions please just let me know. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are serious I will give you my cell so we can chat with any detailed questions you may have.
Check out the links below for a couple videos made by Stuart at T1 Race!
Asking price of $170K obo. Serious offers only please.
Edited by Haynesqd, 24 November 2017 - 12:44 PM.