Welcome to Nissan GT-R Heritage
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Grudge races at T.I

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

godzila2009

godzila2009

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 865 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

Amar that runway looks like a big downhill.  But that car is running 200+ for sure.

any gtr making 1650-1700 will run 200 at TI if they go as soon as the green goes on.

I was looking at my 192mph  index run and it took me about 2-3 seconds to go after the green.( not happening again!!) lol

• SpeedSyndicate likes this

SpeedSyndicate

SpeedSyndicate

Stage 2 Member

• OEM Member
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

They are good dudes, and Wayne that used to work with us tunes the car. Its got one of our engines in it as well.

The runway in PR is noticeably downhill on the start for some distance. Again, the car is fast as shit, don't get me wrong.

They sound like a good group.  Thanks for the info.  I can never tell if there is a gradient or if the downward slope is lens distortion over distance.  We will find out soon enough though.  They want to be pitted next to yall.  Is that ok?

Amar that runway looks like a big downhill.  But that car is running 200+ for sure.

any gtr making 1650-1700 will run 200 at TI if they go as soon as the green goes on.

I was looking at my 192mph  index run and it took me about 2-3 seconds to go after the green.( not happening again!!) lol

LOL I am going to crack up if Pro Trap Attack winds up having a 200mph breakout.

Stuart@T1

Stuart@T1

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 668 posts
  • Joined 29-July 13

They sound like a good group.  Thanks for the info.  I can never tell if there is a gradient or if the downward slope is lens distortion over distance.  We will find out soon enough though.  They want to be pitted next to yall.  Is that ok?

Sure put us side by side wherever you guys are providing AC'd parking spots this year.

• Tim and SpeedSyndicate like this

t1sig%20new_zpsrcxzxhwf.jpg

godzila2009

godzila2009

Stage 4 Member

• Vendors
  • 865 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

Sure put us side by side wherever you guys are providing AC'd parking spots this year.

Great idea!
  • Tim and SpeedSyndicate like this

Tim

Tim

FYI Gators eat the bones

• OEM Member
  • 8,370 posts
  • Joined 06-December 12
  • LocationBlue water and White Sandy Beaches

I 3rd that motion

• SpeedSyndicate likes this
post-273-0-31146100-1438786356.jpg